1 reply to this topic

#1 Goldenrod000

Goldenrod000

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLyman, ME.

Posted 11 November 2015 - 01:11 AM

Hello! Goldenrod000 here, and today, I have an offer for you.

Recently, I've gotten used to playing competitive, and I've gotten more used to medic then I have any other class. I've realized my mistakes, refined them to the best of my ability, and hopefully will help you and your team!

I work mostly with the regular Medi Gun and the Vaccinator, but if you'd like me to use a different Medi Gun, feel free to say so.

I'm not the most experienced medic ever, so I may need a few pointers and some training before getting into any huge, high-class tournaments, but I am learning, and I promise I'll try my hardest as a medic.

In order to express whether you'd like me on the team or not, reply to this comment. I'd appreciate this because I can easily check on it a few minutes at a time, and no matter what someone tells me, I'll appreciate the advice and adapt upon it to become better.

I don't use Mumble or have a microphone, but I can try to communicate during competitions using voice commands. I use them quite often, so this should be simple.

I mostly prefer 6v6 and 4v4, but I can also do Highlander if you'd like.

Thank you, team member or team captain, for considering me as your medic. Hopefully, you and I can destroy and pummel our enemies!

~Goldenrod000  B)

I may not be the best at it, but boy, do I love competitive!  :lol:

#2 Funs

Funs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationBehind yak

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:00 PM

You're gonna want to try and get a mic, competitive can't function properly without voice communication, especially with the med :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 6s, UGC, HL