8 replies to this topic

#1 Anarcotique

Anarcotique

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 11:49 AM

First of all, sorry for my bad english.

I just wanted to say that I'm really tired of playing lobbies which everytime fail. If a team is losing, at least 1 player ragequits without even report himself. Honestly this is really poisoning tf2center and i suggest to fix it.

Why don't you use the same system as League of Legend ? 3 ragequits = 1 week/month ban... I guess it seems legit...

Anarcotique

• cyrus, bobmus, Brightly and 1 other like this

#2 Dreamcat

Dreamcat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 November 2015 - 07:53 PM

Its already being talked about,  there were a couple suggestions like this one, we will think about something for this issue.

• Brightly likes this

#3 dabeste92

dabeste92

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:51 PM

Well, i don't want to sound rude, but something has to happen soon.

I just checked my 10 last lobbies, only 3 of them actually ended with the same players it started.

Quitting people should be a rare expection, but it has become normal now.

And that doesn't even include those people that join a lobby but fail to join the server.

Waiting 5-10 Minutes until a lobby that launched actually starts is "normal".

There have been multiple good suggestions from the community, you already had a working cooldown system for advanced lobbies and mumbility that probably only needs to be modified slightly, so why is it taking so long?

I always enjoyed lobbies, but in the last few weeks i played fewer and fewer lobbies just because i didn't enjoy those ragequitfests anymore.

Ragequits seem to be commonly accepted here now.

So please act before it's too late.

Thanks.

Edited by dabeste92, 08 January 2016 - 07:51 PM.

• bobmus and Brightly like this

Saltmaster since 2013

#4 bobmus

bobmus

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:13 PM

Honestly right now it's a joke. Giving people 1 self-report a day maximum seems like an obvious thing to do, and even then that may not be enough to prevent the current attitude of "nah my team's a bit shit, I'll rep and join another".

• Brightly likes this

#5 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:24 PM

We haven't forgotten about this. It may seem to you no new development is happening, but I can assure you that's definitely not the case. Remember there is only one dev actively working on this huge project, so we cannot fix some things over night.

Plz bear with us ;-)

#6 dabeste92

dabeste92

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:52 PM

Next lobby closed due to excessive ragequitting. :mellow:

Saltmaster since 2013

#7 Mother Tereza

Mother Tereza

Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1714 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Steam Profile

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:30 PM

Although MN has clearly explained the situation around RQ bans I will expand it for you. So all of you know that we have Mumbility - the auto-ban system for those who does not joining mumble required lobbies. And despite the fact this system has been thoroughly tested, every day we're receiving a loads of complaints about "unfair" mumble bans. Most of these complaints are based on issues located on a player's side. Now imagine, tomorrow we're launching alpha version of RQs auto-ban for everyone's use. People will curse us for accidental bans and nobody will be taking into consideration its alpha status. So the plan is:

1. Test RQ's auto-ban system inside a smaller and more responsible part of community, I mean ALs
  2. After a while launch it for a public access.
  3. Done.

• Brightly likes this

#8 dabeste92

dabeste92

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 01:45 AM

I don't wanna sound rude or anything, but it's just so frustrating.

Some lobbies make me wanna uninstall TF2 and break my fingers so i don't get the stupid idea to download it and play this §$censored"§$ again.

I would rather get accidentally banned a few times than playing through hundreds of lobbies where people can just quit without any punishments.

Saltmaster since 2013

#9 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:14 AM

Updated duplicate: https://forums.tf2ce...ers-punishment/

Can confirm this is being worked on.

Archiving. Please submit another form if you would like to bump this idea.

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Under Review