• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Christopah

Christopah

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:42 PM

A day in a life a TF2C member would be cool to find out. What is it like? Or is it normal and you just check the site from time to time.

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:53 PM

I sexually Identify as a internet moderator. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being recognised by other losers and banning people who disagree with my opinion. People say to me that a person being an internet moderator is 100% homosexual and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having my mum insert a microwave into my basement so I can make hot pockets and never have to leave my mancave. From now on I want you guys to call me "toughguy" and respect my right to do it for free. If you can't accept me you're a modphobe and need to check your privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

:D ~ i try 2 be funni 

• Waffle and sage78 like this

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ban unban admin

#3 Highvlass Heavy

Highvlass Heavy

Former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:57 PM

Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus ever. If you have any questions or maybe advice, just inbox me. Thank you all so much ~~

#4 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:04 PM

Hello Gentlemen, I am Macy, Asian Girl. I am very fun, nice and really hot im looking for a guy who wants to have a good time. I love to have a good time with upscale men who know how to treat a girl! If you love an easygoing girl who is ultra sexy with a great attitude, then you found me! Outcalls Only Age : 21 Measurements : 34D-24-34 Height : 5'3" Weight : 108 lbs Phone : 555-782-6191

#5 H3aling

H3aling

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:11 PM

Hello Gentlemen, I am Macy, Asian Girl. I am very fun, nice and really hot im looking for a guy who wants to have a good time. I love to have a good time with upscale men who know how to treat a girl! If you love an easygoing girl who is ultra sexy with a great attitude, then you found me! Outcalls Only Age : 21 Measurements : 34D-24-34 Height : 5'3" Weight : 108 lbs Phone : 555-782-6191

Hello women,Myself Rakesh I`m 30 year old middle aged Indian man who want good love from woman, I want woman with heart and soul for me, i work at minisoft and I make sure no wirus on your computer

Measurements : 17mm Height : 4'2" Weight : 70 lbs Phone : 91+ 9650143209 ;)

#6 withadancenumber

withadancenumber

Former Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 27 October 2015 - 01:07 AM

It's basically trying to help a large pool of some of the most ungrateful people i've ever met have an enjoyable time on a site that is free to use. Doing all of this while receiving no personal gain, just simply wanting to help tf2. After you finish helping these people you can relax and sit in chat and listen to players berate yourself and the other admins for being 'retarded'.

Its a good job.

• MasterNoob likes this
Contact me via PM or twitter @DanceNumbah.
If I was helpful to you please click the "Like" button on my post!

#7 Highvlass Heavy

Highvlass Heavy

Former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 01:31 AM

Moderatin's a good job mate. It's tedious work, inside of doors. I guarantee you might go hungry.

Cause at the end of the day, long as there's two players left on the website, someone is gunna want someone banned. 

I'll be honest with you... My parents, do not understand it. 

Feelins'? You know who's got a lot of feelins'? 

Blokes who bludgeon their new medic to death with !rep. Moderators have standards. 

Be polite.

Be consistent.

Have a plan to ban everyone you meet.

Mast... MasterNoob, yeah - put Mother Tereza on the phone! 

• sage78 likes this

#8 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 27 October 2015 - 11:50 AM

Being a mod has changed my entire outlook on life.  My tastes in women have changed to be more aligned with hot dutch women.

Spoiler

• sage78 likes this

#9 Funs

Funs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationBehind yak

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:50 PM

I'm able to pursue my hobbies whilst still working with TF2C.gXBPRFg.jpg

• yak, Waffle, sage78 and 4 others like this