• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Soarex

Soarex

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:56 PM

When the "Mumble" box is checked in the filter you are able to see mumble required lobbies as normal but when it is not checked you are not able to see lobbies where mumble is required.

The only way to see both lobbies where mumble is not required and required you have to turn the filter completely off.

#2 Brick Top

Brick Top

• Users
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:24 PM

Now, it only shows either non-mumble lobbies when you use any filter but the mumble filter, or mumble only lobbies when you click it. It won't show every lobby.

(IE, I can't select to see all Euro lobbies together, but only mumble/non mumble ones).

Cheers!

Gerald

#3 Gewath

Gewath

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:24 PM

If you don't check the "Mumble" option in the filter, Mumble lobbies will be filtered out. If you do check it, it works as expected, filtering out non-Mumble lobbies.

As of now it's impossible to show all lobbies, both Mumble and non-Mumble, through the filter settings.

This also happens to directly contradict the description, "If you select no options from a section then no filtering for that section will be done (eg, if no region is selected above, lobbies for all regions will be shown)."

Optimally there'd be a "no Mumble" option in addition to the "Mumble" option, letting people filter either one.

#4 Digresser

Digresser

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:46 AM

Under Filter Options there is a box which, upon being checked, allows the user to seach for lobbies which require Mumble. Unfortunately, leaving this box unchecked excludes all lobbies which require Mumble. In other words, say a player wants to use the filter to search only for highlander lobbies. Their results will either list the highlander lobbies with Mumble required (if the Mumble box is checked) OR the highlander lobbies without Mumble requirements (if the box remains unchecked) - there is no way for a player to see both.

My apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere. I didn't see any recent threads dedicated to this issue and when I click "List of current suggestions/ known bugs" I'm told "You do not have permission to view this topic."

I'm really enjoying TF2Center btw. Thank you guys for all the time and effort you've put into this for the competitive community.

#5 Some_Thing

Some_Thing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • LocationPerth Australia

Steam Profile

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:33 AM

Merged topics on this subject into one thread.

Thank you for pointing this out, will be looking into it as the behavior certainly doesn't seem intentional.

#6 Foxy

Foxy

former dev

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:38 AM

Adding to bug tracking, thanks for pointing this out!

#7 Foxy

Foxy

former dev

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:51 PM

Fixed this in last release

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Completed