Photo
Rejected

TF2C | Chase That Feeling; Doge; Hyper; Pork [STEAM_0:0:46628319; STEAM_0:1:43293384; STEAM_0:0:41892905; STEAM_0:1:78394442]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 JoshChap

JoshChap

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:26 PM

Steam Name: TF2C | Chase That Feeling; Doge; Hyper; Pork
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46628319; STEAM_0:1:43293384; STEAM_0:0:41892905; STEAM_0:1:78394442

Name/s: TF2C | Chase That Feeling; Doge; Hyper; Pork

Steam ID/s: STEAM_0:0:46628319; STEAM_0:1:43293384; STEAM_0:0:41892905; STEAM_0:1:78394442

Reason/s why we should be unbanned:

This is in relation to the following ban thread on which all for of us were banned; http://forums.tf2cen...eam-0046628319/

I was playing engineer in this lobby and the spy was heavily focusing myself and my buildings. I asked our pyro, who wasn't doing much else, to run the home wrecker in an attempt to better combat the spy. I asked this multiple times as did other members of our team, at which time dmz became very abusive to everyone in the lobby. Even asking him to spy check more rather than running in and dying resulted in a tirade of "Fuck off, that's not my fucking job, maybe if you weren't all shit... Etc."

http://logs.tf/10186...561197998892813- dmz wasn't reported until part way through the third round. Here, you can see him with 3 kills. He didn't spy check the entire game and refused to run the common load out in Australia. He also became very abusive to everyone in the lobby and this is why he was reported.
We also reported him from the next lobby due to the fact that he was still sitting in mumble swearing his head off and generally being impolite.

I've had dealings several times with this player in the past and he has been unpleasant on every occasion. If you added anyone from the lobby we actually played in then you'd know this. But no, you just flat out banned all of us without a single thought. Very unprofessional behavior and something I hoped I wouldn't see. You can even see from his paste of our chat that he's being abusive and I am not.

This thread is on behalf of all players in that lobby which you banned. Hopefully you can see fit to unban us after hearing our side of the story and seeing that we are in fact in the right. If this isn't good enough for you, please add every single player in said lobby and hopefully you will see that we are in the right.

If you choose not to unban us, then please unban doge, hyper and pork as they were just trying to assist the community and were listening to me, and increase my ban to 1 month. That way, you can still get your kicks for banning innocent people, it'll just be less people but for a longer period. I can still moderate lobbies during this period so will still be able to help out the community. Of course, I'd prefer to be able to play, but that's up to you.

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:59 AM

If a  player is active and and moving around you shouldn't ! rep him for not performing like you would have wanted. Its the entire teams job to help out with spy checking s remember this is a learning curve not everyone is gonna be on the same level.  If you want to join a lobby with higher quality join a lobby with restrictions or host them.

I've had dealings several times with this player in the past and he has been unpleasant on every occasion. 

You haven't submitted proof of either mumble or chatlogs of prev toxic behavior.

If you find players that are trolling you submit stv/pov to the banforums so we can ban them for trolling.

Dont abuse !rep 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected