• Users
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:01 PM

""Name: prstg Tseini

ID: STEAM_0:1:44697678

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tseini94

Ban reason: TF2Center Mumble griefing

I have found this video on YouTube. It is pretty self explanatory. If you want to have fun like in this video, go to the pubs and have fun. Behavior like this isn't welcomed on TF2Center. The author of this video was so kind to provide all info about yourself in his YouTube profile.

Ban has been prolonged.

Reason: Refused to delete video and bring apologies.""

First of all, I never refused to delete video. I refused to apologize due Mother Therezas behaviour towards to me before he made the ban happen. Stop putting words to my mouth.

Secondly, this ban is huge lack of evidence, that I'm even griefing there and no't just recorded some people griefing. And the only thing that has something to do with tf2center is the title (wich could be anything). 

You could aswell ban Lazyfinger for recording this video: youtube.com/watch?v=bSTSPodYKnY

(There is as much proofs as in my video)

Making fast conclusions over a YouTube video without ANY REAL evidence doesn't seem like a good reason to ban people.

#2 R.E.M.

R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:48 PM

You could aswell ban Lazyfinger for recording this video: youtube.com/watch?v=bSTSPodYKnY

Actually without commenting furthur on your situation I would like to point out that I was actually in that video (I was the medic who was turned into Merasmus) and Lazyfinger wasn't doing any of that stuff, he was on my team and it was the pyro on the enemy team (who was the lobby leader) who was changing the models and cvars. So he was just recording it because it was funny. In your case the youtube video, regardless of whether it was you griefing or not, was on your channel and was literally people trolling the lobbies. Lazyfinger has never to my knowledge done any of this so don't equate your situation to yours because it's really unfair on him.

Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.

#3 Mother Tereza

Mother Tereza

Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1714 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Steam Profile

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:56 PM

The conditions of your unban remains the same: delete the video and apologize. Instead of this you are continuing shows your disregard towards TF2Center team and rules and escalates this trivial story. Ok, this is your choice.

Here is example of how this could be handled by clever person.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected