• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Shoosh

Shoosh

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:57 PM

Requesting an unban even though it has been so long since it was received.

I was banned for a video I made called "TF2Center mumble trolling" which has since been removed from my channel to try and prevent others from doing so this video which was essentially me and a few friends going into mumble and spamming sounds. If you wish to see the video for purposes of research on my ban I could get it to you, no problem.

I want the ban removed not because it affects me (which for some reason it doesn't as I can still use and create lobbies, maybe I shouldn't be telling you this ;D) but because I simply hate having my name upon a list that is full of essentially bad people, I don't like it.

I messaged my banner about the issue a  while back which he respectfully said he wouldn't discuss it in private and he told me to post here but i forgot.

I am sorry for creating the video and doing the deed of trolling and I know it was wrong, so sorry, truly.

sorry for the essay. 

Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry guys, I'm a complete idiot. I didn't check my messages and it appears that i was unbanned. Thank you Mother Tereza. Sorry, once again.

Edited by Shoosh, 09 April 2014 - 08:57 PM.

#2 R.E.M.

R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:26 PM

Don't do it again or this time the ban will be permenant.

Tagged and archived.

Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned