2 replies to this topic

#1 GoofyGorilla

GoofyGorilla

• Users
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 09:32 PM

http://www.reddit.co...n_tf2c_lobbies/

I've played countless NA lobbies using the E2TFL configs and had the opposing demoman using the loch n load or the engineer using the short circuit, both weapons banned in UGC configs. Several people seem to think it's because of laziness sometimes, and other times it's because the player wants to use weapons banned in UGC. You can't stop the second reason, but not changing the config to the league correct to the region because you forgot to click the right drop down or w/e can be fixed by making the default config used locked to what region you're in (UGC for NA/SA, E2TFL for Europe, etc.) 

tl;dr Default config should be based on what region you're in, not just E2TFL for everyone because banned weapons kill NA lobbies.

#2 Deft

Deft

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:10 PM

HINT @ B33P!

Agreed. Usually EU people run their respective config in NA lobbies because of the time of day. If its 3 AM in EU chances are its gonna take a long time for an EU lobby to fill so they put their config on an american lobby since it would start faster

#3 Saga

Saga

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:20 PM

You canĀ“t generalize it like that. As an EU myself I could never find myself using a HL config that allows lnl or beggars. Is it not possible to somehow have that box behave the same way the IP and rcon pw box, aka automatically filling in what you usually use?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Under Review