• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:31 AM

Basic Information
Steam Name: Fescron
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42217674

Personal Description
After listening to podcast 327 from the kritzkast I heard you guys talking about "not having unlimited developers", and I figured I might be able to help with that.

I'm just gonna put stuff in a list, so you don't have to read a whole book:
  • electronics-ict at Odisee Ghent (college level?), I'll choose electronics next year but I have ICT experience (I'll still have ICT related coarses so ye)
  • photoshop (webdesign), java, html, css, cisco (configure high grade networking infrastructure), windows, linux (run my own basic webserver)  and mysql experience (not super high level, know more than the basics) (more to come)
  • have been an admin on a minecraft server (jk?), I enjoyed the administrative aspect and want to help make tf2center a better place (I answer questions atm where I can and want to make sure ppl don't cross the line)
  • medicinal man ftw, also big mumble fan
  • haven't really played true competitive level matches but that's cause I don't have enough time to play every week
  • takes lobbies very serious (since I'm not in a league atm, might change in the future)

Thanks!

#2 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:24 PM

Approved :)

As for the dev stuff, you'll need to contact MN directly, he's handling all of the new guys who want to help out in that fashion.
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Approved