3 replies to this topic

#1 JessiKam

JessiKam

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 09:42 AM

Hi!

I'm JessiKam and the co-owner of Anarchists United, it's a small competitive group that I formed with me and my friend [Ü] jAC0. We both have basic skill in competitive tf2(albeit, he is better than me, depending on the situation) and we mostly play 1v1 duels to train each other. Currently we are looking for 2 members, if you would like to participate, you should have these basic necessaties.
-You live in the Eastern Asia Region (South East is more preffered as I'm in Malaysia and Jaco is in the Philipines, examples of EAR is Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore.)
-You have an okay internet
-You are a premium player(if you're f2p, sorry :( )
-You have a mic(optional)
-Basic Knowledge of playing Competitive TF2(Read up some guides and play 1 or 2 matches on tf2center.com and learn the basics, although this is optional, you can still join even without basic knowledge)

If all these are checked then post down if you would like to join. The first two that post below will be selected by me and Jaco. 

FAQ
1.Why are you guys looking for members
We plan on participating in competitive tournaments and increasing our skills in competitive tf2. However, with only 2 members, you can't really scrim at all when all you can do is 1v1 duels.
2.Where do you guys get servers?
Occasionally, we will borrow a server from UGC(which said server is located in Tokyo) every 24 hours for a lag free, match. However we will mostly play matches in ozfortress servers.
3.Only 2 members? Why not 4?
We are a small competitive group so we'd take it slow, our first goal is to get enough members to play Ultiduo and learn co-operatively. Having 4 at once would really move things a bit too fast.

Well thats all folks! If you meet the requirements and you want to join! Post down :)

-JessiKam, Co-Owner of Anarchists United

#2 Haroldmi

Haroldmi

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationRajkot

Posted 04 June 2015 - 01:33 PM

The circle certainly meets the simple design concept. I dont know why wed need more... like, you mean, Clippy, only blue and sexy?

#3 Hexotonic

Hexotonic

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 June 2015 - 11:11 PM

I'm Hex and I am interested in this little team. I play scout and I am sorta new to comp but know how it goes. I rank in iron in the comp rankings because i am still fairly new. I like it the U.S but the internet connection isn't an issue. I was never a FTP when I got TF2 first thing i bought a nice hat. I have a fairly good quality microphone and 2 backups if my main one dies. If you speak English i should be good for this team. :P

#4 LayndR

LayndR

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:32 AM

I'm intrested