OfficialMaxBox

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:28 PM

Steam Name: Max Box
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:109824083

Hey there TF2Center!

So I'm sure some of you know me, I'm Max Box and I was banned under the reason of
"Apples or Oranges, Max Box doesn't get to play." (which I got a laugh out of)

Anyways - I'm sure this is because of my YouTube, and I can't exactly blame that on my brother, right?

But I digress, I would like to get unbanned for the following reasons (and I'd love if you could read them and not skip through it and just reject it).

I'm a huge fan of TF2C, because highlander is just so appealing to me, it's just so much better than pubbing or things along those lines. It always keeps me captivated and happy.

Now, obviously just saying that I enjoy it isn't going to get me anywhere, but I can promise that I will not use any type of cheat, hack, or exploit while playing. I can record my perspective in game and out of game, using demos and a screen recorder to show that there is no hack being used.

Competitive TF2 is my favourite gaming pastime, and I would love to be able to play. This is an honest plea, and if a single player reports me or thinks I'm hacking, feel free to ban me for good and I'll not appeal here again. (well, proof would be nice).

It's one of the main reasons I made a new account, simply so that I could play here. I'm really not a bad guy.. just what I post on YouTube is.

Well, that's really it. I would very much appreciate it if a TF2C Admin or Mod could add me personally to talk more in depth about this, as I will do anything to be able to play again.

Thanks very much for reading.
--Max

(oh, and this is just a shot in the dark, but if there was maybe something I could sign that would pledge my agreement not to hack, cheat, etc. that could somehow help, I'll do it in a heartbeat.)

#2 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 06 June 2015 - 02:23 AM

No.

Very much no. We don't unban hackers, especially hackers (like you) who have used a plethora of alts to circumvent many bans made to stop you from ruining the experience of a lobby.

You should have thought about the consequences before hacking multiple times on multiple accounts.
  • Tury, Highvlass Heavy, smoke and 1 other like this
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected