We've been getting reports of people not being able to log in to TF2Center properly. If you are having login issues then please post your steam ID, profile link or steam profile number in this thread.
Possible reasons for not being able to log in include:
- You are banned from any of the following:
- TF2C itself (Check the ban section)
- VAC (Can be checked on your profile page or on steamrep)
- ETF2L (Check here)
- A large community (e.g. Lotus, UKCS etc) - this is not always the case. Admins are allowed to ban people who have been banned for bad behaviour on other servers as long as there is sufficent evidence.
- You have less than 300 hours played on TF2
- Your profile is private and it's your first time logging in (you may set your profile back to private once you have logged in)
- You have an adblocker enabled. Sometimes adblockers/firewalls/internet security programs interfere with the site's functions.
Known bugs with the login system:
- Sometimes the hours of a profile that was previously private do not download to the database correctly and so the hours played is shown as 0, thus not allowing users to log in. We are working to fix this issue.
- You may attempt to login and you will be redirected to a blank page after steam login. This can be caused by outdated session cookies which generally occurs after an update to TF2Center has been deployed. Delete your cookies and try again. Current workaround: Ensure you have set a personalized URL for your steam profile. Thanks to Oye Beto for discovering this fix.
Thank you for your patience and apologies for the disruption,
The TF2C Team.