Insomniuhh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSanta Barbara, CA

Posted 30 May 2015 - 09:42 PM

Basic Information

Personal Description

I am a Medic main that has been playing Team Fortress since the days of dial-up and Quake mods. I have a passion for this game. It's got me into graphics design, video editing, streaming, commentating, production, and so much more. I've met great people, forged friendships and helped forge business relationships and artistic endeavors. This past year I've been getting more involved in the TF2 community, started to rub elbows with the right people and learn from the best. 

With the recent surge of new players, I've been inspired to get more involved behind the scenes after hearing the recent KritzKast interview. I've been inundated with requests for tutorials, coaching and demo reviews, and while I ease myself into that massive workload, I think that I could get some insight from the TF2Center community. 

If you're looking for a bit of something for character judgement; you can catch me streaming on Twitch, or check the vods. 

http://www.twitch.tv/insomniuhh

This is my YouTube, which is where I upload videos of me getting comically trolled in lobbies and such.

https://www.youtube....8Y8fNderOq_ch3A

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Let me know if there's anything else I could add. I'm looking forward to seeing how TF2Center evolves this year.

I'm still relatively fresh to Twitch, but I put in my research, learned how to run plugins, bots, overlays, and ended up moderating quite a few popular TF2 streams because of it, most notably eXtelevision. I'm on the TFTV, eXtelevision, and AbleGamers stream teams. This year I was lucky enough to be involved in the most recent TF2 charity streams; TF2Can & FromTheCart, ranging from simple marketing, to hosting the late night hours.

(didn't sneak this in before the edit time limit)

Edited by Insomniuhh, 30 May 2015 - 09:25 PM.

#2 Waffle

Waffle

former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1466 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 09:49 PM

Just watched this video

#3 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:04 PM

Approved :)
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Approved