4 replies to this topic

#1 Intoxx

Intoxx

• Users
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:17 PM

Sometimes two of the same lobbies are open. Let's say I put up a pl_upward lobby, I automatically join the lobby and it is up and running, people are joining it is fine. If you go to the main page where it shows all the lobbies, it will show two upwards and they are both run by the same person. One of the lobbies will get errors with passwords being changed. I will only be in one and no one may find out till one of the lobbies starts. 

#2 Jakyle

Jakyle

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:33 PM

Bump, just experienced the same thing... then I was auto informed that my password was bad as a result? then like a minute later after I re-initialized server I got a message that password was back to normal...

also was wondering, sometimes the game will not auto join me to the server then I am kicked out of my own slot on my own server... so Im forced to just remake the game, is there no easier way around it? can you guys make an option in which the server auto kicks your slot is a manual setting the host set? 

#3 VoidWhisperer

VoidWhisperer

Void

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:35 PM

This has been occurring occasionally. It happened to me yesterday and I told foxy; I'm pretty sure it's being looked into.

#4 Mother Tereza

Mother Tereza

Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1714 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Steam Profile

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:27 AM

Yes, it the known problem. It is on the list. Thank you for report.

#5 Mother Tereza

Mother Tereza

Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1714 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Steam Profile

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:12 AM

Fixed

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Completed