• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 02:55 PM

Basic Information

• Steam Name: Deft
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66584762

Personal Description

Heyo, many of you know me from regular lobbies to which I participate in everyday. I'm just gonna go ahead and mention that I am applying for moderator because center seems to be growing, so I'm sure some more help would be needed. I've been a moderator before on only one server which was an idle server so I just made sure people weren't hacking and that chat stayed clean. This has been my only position of authority on TF2 and I resigned from the position because I started to get into lobbies and competitive TF2. I believe my biggest contribution to center would be being an event organizer, graphic designer (To an extent- primarily SFM), as well as just helping people in their lobbies and any other concerns I catch in the center global chat. I also am one of the center users who doesn't really rep themselves if a team is being rolled, instead I try to point out to the users that seem to have the most fault in the team co-ordination what they are doing wrong and what they should fix. Being on center for almost 4 hours a day on school days and a few more hours then that on the weekends just shows I enjoy this site. A lot. Never gets boring and I would like to show my love for tf2center by becoming a moderator and helping the staff team become stronger which will later help the center community even more.

Edited by Deft, 10 May 2015 - 03:03 PM.

#2 asiaTF

asiaTF

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:06 PM

cool guy, helps new players a lot. should be a great mod

#3 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:08 PM

Would be a great member, for sure.

#4 Deft

Deft

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:08 PM

Just a note: I know I put moderator instead of member. If someone with the power to can change that it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

#5 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:33 PM

Approved  :)

Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Approved