TF2C Profile: Spookz
Region: EU

Browser: Google Chrome
Critical plugins: --
Connection type: * Router

Bug type: In-game
Lobby ID: --
Date & Time: 22.2.2015 16:15

My name is Spooky.I have a problem whenever i want to play i join and after it starts.I just get kicked : Timed out,Dissconnected.
I return to lobby click reconnect and i can't go back No Errors Just Nothing.
I downloadet every single map.
It happend 4times to me now i have 60%Reliability Only beocuse of this and iam destroying fun to the others.
Please help me if i get lower Reliability No one will play with me
-Spooky

#2 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:51 PM

spookz,

Once a lobby kicks off, the connection between your tf2 game and the game server is totally out of the control of tf2c.

When the lobby kicks off, there is a reconnect button.  Have you tried that?  have you tried inputting the "connect string" that is presented once the lobby starts?  You can just place that in the console in TF2 and it should join.

#3 Cowgoon

Cowgoon

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:18 AM

I am having a similar issue, ninjamoocow you might remember me. I also now have 605 reliability because every time i try to join a non original tf2 map (ashlands, koth pro, sunshine) i get stuck on the retrieving server info, and can't get in. I can try to reconnect because I have to shut down and restart my computer every time. Its a real pain and some help would be appreciated. I can join original ones just fine, and i downloaded the maps beforehand. I have no idea what i'm doing wrong.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: In Progress