• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:22 PM

Basic Information

• Steam Name: Nikno
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42101900

Personal Description

Hey, my name is Nikno, I love to play TF2, especially competitive. I'm currently finishing my university-entrance diploma in order to study physics.

I'm playing TF2 since 2011, competitive since 2013, and I also enjoy playing expert mvm. Other things I'm doing related to TF2 are translating the official wiki into German as well as translating Steam content itself in STS and administrating a raffle group with over 1k users (working on automated raffling).

Coding itself doesn't make that much fun for me also if I know the very basic things of HTML and C#. Nonetheless I'm administrating a whole bunch of dedicated servers for several people and communities. This includes voiceservers, webservers, gameservers and virtualization. Due to that I know SQL quite well. I'm also decent in natural science and mathematics if that is useful (I doubt that).

I'm already integrating myself into tf2center and trying to improve it by suggesting some aspects and throwing in some ideas.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

#2 R.E.M.

R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:31 PM

Sorry about the long wait for a reply, this is a busy time for the admins and developers right now. I'll let them know that this application is still around and waiting for a response.

Marked as pending.

Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.

#3 Some_Thing

Some_Thing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • LocationPerth Australia

Steam Profile

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:03 PM

Accepted, welcome aboard. Your maths may just come in handy especially with reliability calculations etc. Have fun in those threads :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Approved