• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Moro

Moro

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:44 AM

It'd be a place (I'd prefer somewhere on the main site, not the forums) where screenshots such as this:http://steamcommunit...s/?id=238768693 would be featured by staff, these would then also be featured on a players profile. MasterNoob asked me to ask you what you guys would think about it, and also what you think of this über-pan drop :P seeya'll, may Gaben give you all hats.

#2 R.E.M.

R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:51 AM

Just putting this out here but if we had a hall of fame for everyone who killed Masternoob in a lobby that would be one long list of people

(please don't ban me).

Also I described this idea in the suggestions list thread as:

• Hall of fame - where staff can fulfill the epeen of both themselves and their friends

which should give you an idea of what I think ^^

Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.

#3 Moro

Moro

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:48 AM

Just putting this out here but if we had a hall of fame for everyone who killed Masternoob in a lobby that would be one long list of people

(please don't ban me).

• Hall of fame - where staff can fulfill the epeen of both themselves and their friends

Well, this wasn't an ordinary kill... This was a pan über drop in a world clustered by power classes, I thought it was kind of obvious that a Hall of Fame would be made for special things, not for simply killing a dude/dudess. lol.

#4 R.E.M.

R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:56 AM

(please don't ban me).

Well, this wasn't an ordinary kill... This was a pan über drop in a world clustered by power classes, I thought it was kind of obvious that a Hall of Fame would be made for special things, not for simply killing a dude/dudess. lol.

Well the first part was just a joke at Masternoob's expense because I like making fun of him. ^^

The second part I think was just me saying I didn't see the point in this. Not to say it's a bad idea of course, just not one I'm particularly enamoured with personally.

Also TF2Center lobbies normally have 0 organisation so pan killing/dropping a medic in lobbies is not as impressive as say in an official although you probably know this already. Besides it was Masternoob, so ya know, he drops more than Skrillex. :D

Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.

#5 Moro

Moro

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:44 AM

It's mostly just an idea to be built on honestly, I'd love more people putting in their opinions/suggestions on this.

#6 Mother Tereza

Mother Tereza

Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1714 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Steam Profile

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:15 AM

If only devs team could have more time, then maybe this idea could be implemented. I see "Hall of fame" as a part of serious ranking system. If you want to share your funny TF2C's experience with community, you are free to use special sections of this forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined