• Users
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:40 PM

Basic Information

• Steam Name: Josh or Chase That Feeling
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46628319

Personal Description

I have played a little over 500 lobbies and have thoroughly enjoyed my time spent on this site. I'm quite an experienced 6's and HL player however I play a lot more HL lobbies as I enjoy the relaxing, yet also intense games that ensue. I enjoy helping out newer members to the community and I do a bit of mentoring in my spare time. I've had such a great time on this site and really want to be able to give back a bit to the community. I am interested in some day becoming a moderator/admin.

Thanks for considering my application.

• colbolt, vaylren, Captain Pegleg and 4 others like this

#2 Down

Down

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAustralia, Vic Melbourne

Posted 30 January 2015 - 02:05 PM

yep great guy, always fair and respectful. would make great admin 

• JoshChap and Monsta like this

#3 Kenneth

Kenneth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 31 January 2015 - 12:32 AM

"respectful"

I beg to differ.

• JoshChap, Down and Monsta like this

#4 drobaliss

drobaliss

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 02:58 AM

Hey, drob here.

As alot of the AU/NZ community on TF2Center may know, I am not liked very much here. Maybe it was due to my age..? Anyway, its been happening for a while. Josh didn't like my to the extreme either at first but he's one of the few who didn't automatically treat me like shit. Josh gave me a shot and taught me how to act when people treat me this way. He helped me overcome these guys and it overall gave me the experience I actually wanted on TF2C. I reckon Josh has a great chance at being an amazing admin on here if you give him the chance he gave me. I hope you accept him. :)

- drob

#5 Monsta

Monsta

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 03:43 AM

This guy has helped alot getting into Tf2C back when i was new. He's a kind guy and willing to help people when needed. I think Tf2C needs a mod/admin like this chap.

#6 TheHolyKetchup

TheHolyKetchup

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 04:43 AM

Chase That Feeling is probably one of the most remarkable guys that I have met in a short period of time, in which case he has shown great leadership skills and the ability to deal with harsh situations whether being complex or simple. He also administrates nKH servers, which is one of the most known communities when coming to competitive in Australia. He is trusted by many and loyal to the very end; this guy should be considered highly when evaluating his application to be staff.

#7 Randomness

Randomness

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 04:55 AM

Worst guy for the job, literally just kicked 15 people from a lobby for no reason. 10/10 will ban again

• JoshChap likes this

#8 JoshChap

JoshChap

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 05:14 AM

I've told you not to abuse weapon unlocks before. The Darwin's Danger Shield is supposed to be banned in the config but it isn't. You got kicked because it's not fun to play against someone using items like that.

#9 Monsta

Monsta

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 05:27 AM

It is his lobby, the lobby owner has the rights to do what he wants. Anyways Josh/Chase that feeling has stated why he banned you.

#10 Kenneth

Kenneth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 31 January 2015 - 10:43 AM

"respectful"

• tonberry likes this

#11 Captain Pegleg

Captain Pegleg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:03 AM

It's really odd to me that 3 people made forum accounts, within 3 hours of each other, in the early afternoon, just to vouch for this. Could be coincidence, but very, very odd.
  • Tury likes this

#12 Kenneth

Kenneth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:43 AM

Totally a coincidence. Four people from the same circlejerk all posting at once? Never could be planned.

• Tury likes this

#13 Marty

Marty

Clown

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Steam Profile

• Marty - Offline
    Since: Feb 12 2023 03:36 PM
    3.7 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:55 AM

Well when I get into Aussie lobbies for the lulz with 400ping he's always a nice funny dude who I want to have on my team. I've never seen him do anything wrong really, he's just always been so humorous and fun to play with.

• munch and da_apple like this

#14 JoshChap

JoshChap

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:55 AM

Maybe people just wanted to show me some support? I play a lot of lobbies and I help a lot of people out. I see no reason to bring the old forum post into the equation as you were in the wrong and it has all since been sorted out. 

#15 jokel

jokel

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:58 AM

He's pretty sick. Helped me a fair bit.

#16 da_apple

da_apple

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 12:01 PM

Great guy! walked me through the lobby process, and gave me tons of helpful tips.

• Captain Pegleg likes this

#17 munch

munch

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 12:06 PM

Really kind guy who plays pocket really well in 6s.

#18 Kenneth

Kenneth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 01 February 2015 - 04:47 AM

Maybe people just wanted to show me some support? I play a lot of lobbies and I help a lot of people out. I see no reason to bring the old forum post into the equation as you were in the wrong and it has all since been sorted out. 

People were calling you respectful. No matter who is in the wrong, that wasn't respectful.

This guy is fine for a member but I wouldn't want him anywhere near an actual position of power for a while yet.

#19 colbolt

colbolt

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 05:09 AM

He's a nice guy (if he gets more than 60% heals)

• JoshChap likes this

#20 JoshChap

JoshChap

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 05:16 AM

People were calling you respectful. No matter who is in the wrong, that wasn't respectful.

This guy is fine for a member but I wouldn't want him anywhere near an actual position of power for a while yet.

I was annoyed and with good reason. That doesn't mean I was in the right but I took my ban and didn't argue with it. I don't respect you. That doesn't mean I'm not a respectful person. I have a lot of respect. But respect has to be earnt. I have a lot of respect for TF2C and the majority of it's admins/mods which is why I'm applying for this so I can help out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Denied