• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ananas

ananas

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:38 AM

hi i'm pineapple and i can't sign into your website, when i click sign in nothing happens and it just redirects me to the homepage. i don't know if i'm banned or something, and i'm not sure why i would be but yeah.

#2 R.E.M.

R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:51 PM

Hello pineapple,

I'm going to move this topic into the lounge section as it's unclear whether this is a bug report. Please only post bug reports when you are sure there is a bug on our end as this makes the developers lives a lot easier.

I'll send this to one of the admins who deals with bans so they'll be able to tell you whether or not you are banned. Could you please post your steam ID/ profile link/profile number to the forum so we know which steam account it is? You can find this information here

Good luck with fixing your login issues :)

Also if someone decides this is actually a bug I'll move it back into the right section.

Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.

#3 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:52 PM

community SteamID?

#4 ananas

ananas

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:38 PM

hi sorry i'm really bad at replying to threads and stuff but i still can't login so yeah.

http://steamcommunit...ellarpineapple/

#5 Kenneth

Kenneth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:38 PM

http://rc.tf2center....561198065895995

Can confirm this user is banned. Jayserp, can you confirm that the unban is supposed to have already been done as per ban message? Otherwise your ban will automatically expire on Saturday. 

• ananas likes this