iKonatai

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 06:15 AM

Steam Name: iKonatai
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48050189

Dear TF2 center,
Over the last few months I have not been able to sign into TF2 center at all so all i can say is that i may have been banned?
Anyways, I do understand that my IP address may be associated with accouts that have used hacking software, this issue has been taken care of. I have tried looking though the report threads for any of my names associated with my steam ID and past steam names of which i used to sign into TF2 center before i could not sign in. Could it just be a problem on my end or has something gone wrong?

It takes me to the sign in page and asks ( Is this you? *says my username*) Then i press Yes, sign in. and i get taken back to the TF2 center home page but I am not signed in
I apologize in advance if this is the wrong thread for me to be posting in but it seems only reasonable that the reason i cant sign into TF2 center is because of a ban.

#2 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:03 PM

You were banned for "Aimbot/Possible Wallhack".

Thread can be found here.

Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

#3 iKonatai

iKonatai

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:24 AM

You were banned for "Aimbot/Possible Wallhack".

Thread can be found here.

As i said before, That account has been banned and out of service, The person who was using the cheat's is out of the house and not to return, any cheating from my system is not tolerated, I have removed all suspicious software that could be used for cheating from my computer and i will not allow it to return. I have never cheated and will not cheat at Team Fortress 2.

So allow me to write my ban appeal,

Dear TF2 center

My name is Kenneth Carpenter and i am looking to get back into the competitive Team Fortress 2 gaming once again, I am aware that I have been IP banned from TF2 center because accounts that have used cheats have come from my IP address, All cheating software has been removed from my computer and i have put a more secure lock on my computer so it cannot be accessed when I am not there to supervise it. I am now the only person that can access my computer and there will never be cheating software or cheat using on this system or from this IP address again. No cheats for Team Fortress 2 have ever been used by me on any account and i do not plan to use any. I have played on TF2 center for months before the issue began and i would like to be able to play competetively once again.

Scincerely yours,

Kenneth John Thomas Carpenter.

Edited by iKonatai, 06 January 2015 - 06:30 AM.

#4 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:34 PM

I'll need to investigate this to verify that you actually are a different person.

This'll take a couple days.

#5 iKonatai

iKonatai

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 02:09 AM

I'll need to investigate this to verify that you actually are a different person.

This'll take a couple days.

Alrighty, do whatever you gotta do man :)

#6 iKonatai

iKonatai

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:59 PM

Dear Luop90,

I am looking to follow up on the investigation pertaining to my unban request, I am aware that it has only been 5 days since you started investigating my case and that it may take a considerable amount of time. I am just looking to know the status of how everything is going :).

Sincerely,

Kenneth John Thomas Carpenter

#7 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:27 PM

The trouble is I'm having difficulty confirming that you two are different people.

On TF2Center, there are 3 accounts connected to your IP. I looked at all three accounts, starting with the oldest one.

https://tf2center.co...561198067266700 This one is clearly an alt (280 hours), and has been VAC banned.

https://tf2center.co...561198140619323 This is the one that Void banned.

https://tf2center.co...561198056366107 This is the one you are claiming is yours.

Now the problem I'm having, is that there are some strange coincidences with these accounts. Lets go to the logs.

On the first one, that one has 2 logs to its name. The last game being played on March 25th.

Next, is the one that was banned by Void. This account first started playing in August 31st, 2014, and its last game was on September 1st. (the day it got banned.)

Finally, is the one that you are saying is your main. This one started playing games on May 29th, and stopped on August 29th. So basically, you started playing after the first account was VAC banned, but stopped before the next one started. There is zero overlap here, so that means there is zero evidence supporting that you are not the one who used the other two, but instead a lot of circumstantial evidence pointing to that you are the one behind the hackers.

So at this point, you are going to need to provide undeniable proof that you are not the person behind the other two accounts, as I have found none.

#8 iKonatai

iKonatai

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:04 AM

The trouble is I'm having difficulty confirming that you two are different people.

On TF2Center, there are 3 accounts connected to your IP. I looked at all three accounts, starting with the oldest one.

https://tf2center.co...561198067266700 This one is clearly an alt (280 hours), and has been VAC banned.

https://tf2center.co...561198140619323 This is the one that Void banned.

https://tf2center.co...561198056366107 This is the one you are claiming is yours.

Now the problem I'm having, is that there are some strange coincidences with these accounts. Lets go to the logs.

On the first one, that one has 2 logs to its name. The last game being played on March 25th.

Next, is the one that was banned by Void. This account first started playing in August 31st, 2014, and its last game was on September 1st. (the day it got banned.)

Finally, is the one that you are saying is your main. This one started playing games on May 29th, and stopped on August 29th. So basically, you started playing after the first account was VAC banned, but stopped before the next one started. There is zero overlap here, so that means there is zero evidence supporting that you are not the one who used the other two, but instead a lot of circumstantial evidence pointing to that you are the one behind the hackers.

So at this point, you are going to need to provide undeniable proof that you are not the person behind the other two accounts, as I have found none.

I can most likely provide you with whatever you need. Would there be any possibility for us to communicate over Skype voice chat or Steam voice chat? The only reason I ask this is because starting Friday, January 16th, I will not have much time to be on the computer to gather what you require and it might take a considerable amount of time before I am able to get back on the computer for a few hours a day. If it would be of any help i could put you into contact with the undead vocaloid. Or i could possibly put all of us into a Steam chat or Skype chat if that would be of any help (voice chats i mean, text chats would be unreliable)

Update,

I talked with undead and he said that he would be willing to join a multi user Steam and/or Skype call.

#9 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:35 PM

Add me on steam and we'll discuss this further.

#10 iKonatai

iKonatai

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:53 PM

At the moment, I am unable to access steam until next Wednesday (1-21-2015) but i will try my best to try Steam Mobile. If I am able to use steam mobile, the best time to reach me would be between 11:30 PM and 12:00 AM (midnight) Central time. I have much work that needs to be done and the time between 11:30 and 12:00 will be my only free time before I go to sleep.

If the delay increases i will post here again stating when i will be able to get on steam again.

If I am unable to use steam mobile i will post here to let you know.

I am looking forward to discussing further :)

- Kenneth John Thomas Carpenter

#11 Lazybear

Lazybear

• Users
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:33 PM

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/94182/

iKonatai U:1:107000972 26 Apr 2015, 00:00 Triggerbot

This is clearly you also.

• Captain Pegleg likes this

#12 iKonatai

iKonatai

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:09 PM

I have just regained access to my computer for a short while, How should i add you? I cannot find a steam link anywhere on your TF2 center profile

#13 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:57 PM

http://steamcommunity.com/id/luop90/

#14 quintosh

quintosh

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:28 PM

Your excuse is as original as saying "my brother cheated it wasn't me!"

#15 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 05 February 2015 - 12:42 PM

Your excuse is as original as saying "my brother cheated it wasn't me!"

Siblings do exist, and I was going to give him the chance to prove it.

Either way, I haven't heard back in over a week.

/thread.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected