Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:29 AM

• Steam Name : Mighty Burger
  • Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:31835189
  • Current country of residence : France

I have been following the evolution of the Center since its first announcement post on reddit. Since I won't be maining in the current UGC and etf2l seasons, I was thinking about hanging out here a bit more often. There is mumble integration (although it gets a bit messy when subbing) (unlike lobby), and overall, more games to choose from (unlike pug irc's and google sheets).

I've started playing comp tf2 in the IDK newbie mixes and got my first tournament experience in the Kritzkast Offclass cup in September 2011. I then quickly developed a strong liking for Highlander, since it allowed me to play Engineer fulltime.

Although I enjoy tinkering with code a lot, I can't say that my knowledge is anywhere near good enough for website dev work.

However, should you need a helping hand for organizing events / general moderation and testing, I would be glad to lend a hand. I have an experience in moderation as a long-standing staff member for a Minecraft community called Empire Minecraft (as Tikiman678), where I helped organize various serve-wide events in parallel to the more mundane server and forum moderation tasks.

#2 Mother Tereza

Mother Tereza

Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1714 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Steam Profile

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:45 PM

Nutters are very welcome here )

#3 Foxy

Foxy