4 replies to this topic

#1 Australium

Australium

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:54 PM

Hey there,

I got banned on 8-3-2014 by the TF2C-Admin MasterNoob. I was complaining about lobbys losing connection (i now realize this has nothing to do with tf2center but with the gameserver). So i got into a discussion with MasterNoob, he said what's wrong with me complaining all the time and yes, i do complain a lot thats just how i am. So eventually i got banned by him.
I am very sorry and i promise it wont happen ever again! I really love this website, i play lobbys all the time.

My name is Australium and here's a link to my stream profile : http://steamcommunit...AustraliumSkial

• JanJellego likes this

#2 R.E.M.

R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:41 PM

Masternoob said the ban is only a few days long on the ban thread so just wait it out because by the time the admins respond to your unban request your ban will have already expired.

Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.

#3 CupCake

CupCake

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:41 PM

Can I just ask something? 
Does this mean that if you disagree with an admin or higher member of tf2 center you risk getting banned?

#4 R.E.M.

R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:53 PM

Does this mean that if you disagree with an admin or higher member of tf2 center you risk getting banned?

According to the ban request thread masternoob posted, he did a bit more than that. No proof though.

This has given me an idea though which I will subsequently post in the members section where it's more likely for the admins to spot it.

Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.

#5 Some_Thing

Some_Thing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • LocationPerth Australia

Steam Profile

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:24 AM

No this is not the case at all, you are entitled to your own opinion, as long as it's constructive and not abusive. In this particular case there was abuse thrown towards TF2Center that the developer took action against. The ban isn't a permanent ban and will be reviewed in the coming weeks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned