• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:20 PM

Basic Information

• Steam Name: RTC
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45603354

Personal Description

• I have played over 150 lobbies on the website; some of which that were hosted by myself.
  • I have had previous administration experience, having been a high-ranking administrator of a Trouble In Terrorist Town server from late 2013 to September 2014, when the server was shut down due to financial reasons. During the server's peak, we had over 100 active members in the community.
  • I'm currently in my second year of university, taking a course in Creative Writing. Thus, I am confident in performing quality control of any extended pieces of writing on the website, and also capable of writing fluently for the website.
  • TF2 wise, I'm an Iron Engineer for Alpha Squad, although I am highly keen to improve and rise up the competitive ranks with my teammates.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by RTC, 25 October 2014 - 10:21 PM.

Posted Image

The river Styx is calling your number.
The hot winds of Hell breathe your name.

#2 Cameron

Cameron

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:54 PM

Decent player but thinks he is the greatest, needs to work on his attitude from what i've heard and seen

• Captain Pegleg likes this

#3 RTC

RTC

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:18 AM

Decent player but thinks he is the greatest, needs to work on his attitude from what i've heard and seen

Not sure where you got this from, but I've not had anybody confront me about this, nor have I noticed it in myself either. I think I'm a player of adequate quality, which is one of the main reasons I go on TF2Center; in order to improve with Engineer and TF2 in general, and I've never outright declared myself an outstanding player either.

Posted Image

#4 RTC

RTC

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 09:07 PM

As I only have a small time-frame to edit my posts, I would like to add two additional points:

• Out of the over 150 lobbies I have played on the site, I have never ragequitted any of them.
  • I was a moderator on the Pokemon Online battle simulator, one of the largest Pokemon simulators available today. Around 20000 users accessed the main Pokemon Online server daily during my time as a moderator.

Posted Image

#5 Computer

Computer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:28 PM

What was the affiliated group's name of the TTT server?

#6 RTC

RTC

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:30 PM

Kronik Gaming Network.

Posted Image

#7 Computer

Computer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 12:48 AM

Approved.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Approved