#1 ProfessorCake

ProfessorCake

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationPixels

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:22 PM

Before I get started, yes I have an iffy reputation, everyone makes mistakes, and I accept mine.

• Steam name: ProfessorCake
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71408744

I'm going to start off by talking about myself. I'm an animator, I like to do SFM's for my YouTube channel. I enjoy playing TF2Center with some of my team members,keeps us in shape for matches. I know many people will disagree with this, but you don't know me. I enjoy comedy, and doing silly things on my tf2 servers. Now I'm not a five year old, I know what responsibility is, believe it or not, like I've mentioned too many times, I will continue to. I made a mistake, and that was to be the biggest piece of shit, ended up getting me banned. I'm glad it was only for a week.

I used to own a popular Minecraft server, that game has now gone down the drain so I don't run the servers anymore. But I do have knowledge of handling with "Staff Powers"

The main reason why I want to apply is because I'm going to be using TF2 Center a lot in this near future, and I do already. It's a fun and flexible website, and the fact that it's just in beta Is astonishing. I also believe that TF2Center can get all the help they need since they are getting a lot of new players in now, so you will need more Staff to help out control the community. 

My TF2 History:

I joined TF2 In 2007 on my old account that got hacked in 2012. I got in to competitive at around 2011, I played for some teams on 6s, and Highlander. I made ProfessorCake in 2013, and It's the account I've had since then. 

I would enjoy either Member, or Staff. I'm not picky.

Thank you for reviewing my post.

Yes mom, I'm thou Heavy main.

#2 Computer

Computer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:30 PM

You're currently banned for RCON abuse and evidence of your behavior towards others is unacceptable. Denied.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Denied