xenith

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:59 PM

• Steam Name: Xenith.txt
  • SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:22046396

Personal Description:

I play TF2C alot. I also play competitive TF2 alot. I like TF2. My favorite class is the spy because it can go invisible and my favorite spy main is White Rice (he's mastered every playstyle, ya' know?)

I can see that this website grows every day with more and more players, and I'd like to be a part of that. I used to play on TF2Lobby all the time back then. It was fun, but that was probably the most watered down version of lobbies compared to what we have today, with actual staff to help out and such. I play on here almost every day, and I'm eager to see what the devs have in store for us with the future updates they have planned. I hope you guys accept me as a member.

#2 Yipyapper

Yipyapper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationGuelph, ON, Canada

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:48 AM

Is cool guy, backstabs people sometimes maybe

• I am McLovin likes this

#3 White Rice

White Rice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:45 PM

Definently would not be a good pickup, TF2C needs people who are friendly and are easy to cooperate with, xenith is the complete opposite of that. Maybe when he matures a bit TF2C can consider but for now i do not think hes but up for the job, i believe a lot of people can agree with me.

#4 xenith

xenith

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:58 PM

Definently would not be a good pickup, TF2C needs people who are friendly and are easy to cooperate with, xenith is the complete opposite of that. Maybe when he matures a bit TF2C can consider but for now i do not think hes but up for the job, i believe a lot of people can agree with me.

I'm sorry that you think of me like this, sir. A lot of people can actually agree with me that I'm quite a friendly player who is welcoming to any new player. Hell, sometimes I even reserve some slots for new players who come to me so they can try out the class they want without getting harassed. Ask any TF2C regular around.

Though, I am sorry that you have this grudge against me. Get over the past, White Rice. I hope to become friends again with you someday.

Computer can review my old Moderator application I submitted to see how I really feel about TF2C and it's community :)

Edited by xenith, 27 September 2014 - 05:59 PM.

• Shea likes this

#5 xenith

xenith

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:59 AM

Is this going to get looked at anytime soon?

#6 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:47 PM

testing your patience is part of our process ^^

#7 Computer

Computer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:16 PM

Based on your attitude towards TF2Center, your application is denied.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Denied