#1 FromZero2Hero

FromZero2Hero

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:20 PM

#213508. Mahmoud was lobby leader. Banned our demoman from the server because he was using the tide turner.
He was probably mad because he was getting outscored by a demo that wasn't using the sticky launcher.
So basicially he fucked up the lobby, people start hopping the leaving train.  This guy isn't capable of creating lobbies.

• seexemima likes this

#2 Madai

Madai

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:23 PM

I did switch to targe the last round i played, before I got kicked.

But I'm not even mad.

Edited by Madai, 13 September 2014 - 07:25 PM.

#3 Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:37 PM

First, FromZeroTo Hero your argument is completely irrelevant: you did not get into my head to know what I was thinking or what the inconvienience was.

Your argument is in the tune of "MadCuzBad" , "umadbro" ..etc

I had a hard time to make the game balanced and I was not ready to compromise that balance because some1 wanted to overuse some ridiculously overpowered weapon.

Second, I warned him multiple times not to use the tide-turner.

And most importantly, Madai you're a liar !!! you had the tide turner when you taunted, that when the ban occurred after like 2 or 3 warnings.

#4 Madai

Madai

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:04 PM

First, FromZeroTo Hero your argument is completely irrelevant: you did not get into my head to know what I was thinking or what the inconvienience was.

I had a hard time to make the game balanced and I was not ready to compromise that balance because some1 wanted to overuse some ridiculously overpowered weapon.

And most importantly, Madai you're a liar !!! you had the tide turner when you taunted, that when the ban occurred after like 2 or 3 warnings.

It was the charging targe, if you were so sure you should have screencap or have a demofile to prove otherwise at that point.

Also match of interest for anyone wanting to know: http://logs.tf/45874...561198000687053

#5 FromZero2Hero

FromZero2Hero

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:40 PM

The tide turner is a complete downgrade compared with the sticky launcher so your argument is invalid. It's not overpowered at all. There's no reason to ban someone for it. It's not blacklisted by any HL config either, so you better start to live with it.  It's not because you created a lobby that you can create your own rules...

#6 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:26 AM

You cannot ban/kick someone because you do not like the weapon they are using. It isn't banned on a single HL white list, and it is a direct downgrade from the sticky launcher. 

[2014-09-13 19:59:36,150] 585676492628459106015642687838726519L 09/13/2014 - 20:59:36: rcon from "<IP Removed>": command "banid 0 12 kick"

One Week Create Lobby Ban

Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!