Matet^

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 11:47 AM

• Steam Name: Pie LFT
  • SteamID: hdbuster / STEAM_0:0:23832313
  • Lobby Number: --- 
  • Date and time: 09/02/2014 13:35 (GMT+1, Europe time)
  • Screenshots: ---

Here's what happened. I basically created one badwater euhl lobby like many others, and this guy joined as the sniper of the other team. During part 2 of the match, when the teams switch from attacking to defending, this guy suddenly starts to talk crap out of me (the leader) and possibly asks the other to kick me. Result? I get repped by four people of his team (mumble lobby, probably did it on purpose) and for whatever reason I get a sub rep. I made it clear that this bs wouldn't have been accepted, yet they did it anyways. I couldn't give you the lobby number and screens because I got repped really fast and as you know, the lobby page goes away when you get repped. Though, I have some logs grasped from the tf2 in game console, and I'll post them here.

Bukler <3 :  gg

Teams have been switched.
Item 'Taunt: Conga' has been disabled in this tournament match by the server whitelist.
Item 'Taunt: The High Five!' has been disabled in this tournament match by the server whitelist.
Pie LFT :  !rep our med
Console: TF2Center: sub vote: RED MEDIC (1/4) [Rickety Cricket]
s0ulrk; :  !rep our med
Console: TF2Center: sub vote: RED MEDIC (2/4) [Rickety Cricket]
(TEAM) jozifdmnd :  arty
stb:/4hp_/ :  !rep our med
Console: TF2Center: sub vote: RED MEDIC (3/4) [Rickety Cricket]
(TEAM) jozifdmnd :  delay lobby potom
(TEAM) Arty/sell keys for qiwi :  what?
s0ulrk; :  woops
Bukler <3 suicided.
(TEAM) jozifdmnd :  D:
fridge Merc/mix suicided.
Unknown command: +mate_joinclass
Unknown command: -mate_joinclass
Console: TF2Center: 10 seconds left before expiring sub vote: RED MEDIC (3/4) [Rickety Cricket]
Glider suicided.
s0ulrk; :  meds back
Arty/sell keys for qiwi :  ok
Viva Namida :  ?
Console: TF2Center: 10 seconds left before expiring sub vote: RED MEDIC (3/4) [Rickety Cricket]
Pie LFT :  viva namida
*DEAD*(TEAM) Bukler <3 :  I have the homewrecker
Pie LFT :  most ussles solly
Pie LFT :  eu
Pie LFT :  :DD
(TEAM) jozifdmnd :  ea zaebsya po telu govorit D:
Viva Namida :  Should I pause?
Rickety Cricket :  !rep their solly
Console: TF2Center: sub vote: BLUE SOLDIER (1/4) [Viva Namida]
Pie LFT :  !rep their solly
(TEAM) Arty/sell keys for qiwi :  ั‡ั‚ะพ?
Console: TF2Center: sub vote: BLUE SOLDIER (2/4) [Viva Namida]
stb:/4hp_/ :  !rep their soldier
Console: TF2Center: sub vote: BLUE SOLDIER (3/4) [Viva Namida]
fridge Merc/mix suicided.
s0ulrk; :  !rep their solly
Console: [TF2Center]: Reporting BLUE SOLDIER: Viva Namida
Bukler <3 killed aS/Albert4393 Merc with shotgun_pyro.
jozifdmnd killed Pie LFT with sniperrifle. (crit)
waLLee killed stb:/4hp_/ with iron_curtain.
Viva Namida :  btw, logged that
aS/Albert4393 Merc killed Conehead with tf_projectile_pipe_remote.
Alien Vendetta killed fridge Merc/mix with quake_rl.
aS/Albert4393 Merc killed Bukler <3 with tf_projectile_pipe_remote.
Pie LFT :  wat
Pie LFT :  le
Pie LFT :  l

So here it is, out of the blue I get reported from my own lobby.
I decided not to ban them and just close the lobby as banning them would cause a severe violation of the ruleset even though I am right.

I don't know what to say. I'll leave this to you. Thanks for your time.

#2 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:02 PM

We need the Lobby #.

View your browsers history (CTRL + H) and tell me what lobby it was.

Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

#3 Matet^

Matet^

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:56 PM

I suppose it's Lobby #204975.

Although I'm not completely sure. As my history only reaches a certain point.

#4 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 02 September 2014 - 11:37 PM

You're not the lobby leader for #204975, and there wasn't a sub request on you.

#5 Matet^

Matet^

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:25 AM

...hold on. I'll do some more research.

...it says that I am?

This is the log I found in serveme.tf, under my reservation.

1. L 09/02/2014 - 13:21:32: "Console" say "TF2Center Lobby #204975 | 113619585"
  2. L 09/02/2014 - 13:21:32: "Console" say "Leader: Viva Namida (76561198041358884)"
  3. L 09/02/2014 - 13:21:32: "Console" say "Map: pl_badwater"
  4. L 09/02/2014 - 13:21:32: "Console" say "GameType: Highlander"
  5. L 09/02/2014 - 13:21:32: "Console" say "Location: Europe"
  6. L 09/02/2014 - 13:21:32: "Console" say "Restriction: For specific classes"
  7. L 09/02/2014 - 13:21:32: "Console" say "Mumble required: true"
  8. L 09/02/2014 - 13:21:32: "Console" say "Launch date: Tue Sep 02 12:22:33 BST 2014"
  9. L 09/02/2014 - 13:21:32: "Console" say "Server: kloolk.de:27050 - 5975 | 2377855"

And by looking further in that log, I can confirm it's the lobby I'm talking about.
If you want the full file, it's here: http://pastebin.com/QA6Mpc4N

Edited by Matet^, 03 September 2014 - 11:29 AM.

#6 Bulgarian Pie

Bulgarian Pie

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:54 PM

Hey guys its Pie speaking

Just wanted to tell you that this guy was behaving really bad towards the guys who joined his lobby.Why?Here is why:

When i joined the lobby i got on the sniper spot and saw in the chat history that he banned 5-6 people.I asked him why did he banned them.He said they have low hours or they are autists.Note that every single one of the guys who got banned didnt say anything in the chat.I decided to call my freind to play medic.He joined he took the medic slot.I said hi Mentelex(his name) he said ayy lmao.After 1-2 minutes he got banned from the lobby.I asked the "leader" why did he ban him?Nothing.Strangely how he bans good people from the enemy team and people with low hours from his team.(Just to proove that our medic had ~700 hours of tf2,if he was on his team he would be BANNED.But since he is on the enemy team then hey what the heck.).

Also when we were in mumble my whole team said that he was behaving really "cocky".So thats why we reported him.Obviously it wasnt only me who got offended by some way.Other 3 people reported him too.And after we reported him he said "I will ban you all".He got kicked,he closed the lobby with the Server Disconnect Message:Thank the autist.

To sum up,He used strong language,banned innocent people and closed the lobby.Also he abused the fact that he was the leader,and he could ban people with udner 1000 hours of tf2.

Cheers!

Pie

#7 quintosh

quintosh

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:25 PM

pie aka deny everyone mercs in platinum UGC?

#8 Bulgarian Pie

Bulgarian Pie

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:08 PM

Never played plat :(

#9 Matet^

Matet^

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:11 PM

Hey guys its Pie speaking

Just wanted to tell you that this guy was behaving really bad towards the guys who joined his lobby.Why?Here is why:

When i joined the lobby i got on the sniper spot and saw in the chat history that he banned 5-6 people.I asked him why did he banned them.He said they have low hours or they are autists.Note that every single one of the guys who got banned didnt say anything in the chat.I decided to call my freind to play medic.He joined he took the medic slot.I said hi Mentelex(his name) he said ayy lmao.After 1-2 minutes he got banned from the lobby.I asked the "leader" why did he ban him?Nothing.Strangely how he bans good people from the enemy team and people with low hours from his team.(Just to proove that our medic had ~700 hours of tf2,if he was on his team he would be BANNED.But since he is on the enemy team then hey what the heck.).

Also when we were in mumble my whole team said that he was behaving really "cocky".So thats why we reported him.Obviously it wasnt only me who got offended by some way.Other 3 people reported him too.And after we reported him he said "I will ban you all".He got kicked,he closed the lobby with the Server Disconnect Message:Thank the autist.

To sum up,He used strong language,banned innocent people and closed the lobby.Also he abused the fact that he was the leader,and he could ban people with udner 1000 hours of tf2.

Cheers!

Pie

By looking at the chat log you were the only one playing cocky.

I banned Mentelex as I don't like to play with him for various reasons, and I banned others because they had low hours.

Really, out of the blue all you did was reporting me with a bunch of "your" friends on mumble, on the other team. I recall doing nothing worthy being reported, especially because I was the lobby leader.

I would also like to paste this piece of conversation I had with one of the moderators, just in case anyone thinks that I have done something I shouldn't have done.

1. I'm capping this Captain: 1) Am I allowed to ban people I don't like in lobby page? In my lobby, that is
  2. I'm capping this Captain: 2) If they join sub in a lobby I've banned them in, can I ban them if they use sub to rejoin?
  3. TF2C | [FP] Computer โœช: If the game hasn't started, then you're free to kick/ban anyone you want.

Edited by Matet^, 03 September 2014 - 08:15 PM.

#10 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:16 AM

To back up the most recent posts, the kick/ban tools are for use at the lobby leaders discretion.

As for this ban, the main site went down, so you'll have to wait till it comes back up for any moderator can take action.

#11 Bulgarian Pie

Bulgarian Pie

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:13 AM

But calling everyone autists?

#12 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:28 PM

He said, and I quote:

05:19:37 Viva Namida: I ban low hours
05:19:39 Viva Namida: And autists

Which was the only time he ever said that in the lobby.

In addition, he did not close the lobby. It was closed for Excessive_Subs. A lobby leader can't make that a closing argument, only the system can.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected