• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Location...behind you.

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:19 PM

Basic Information

• Steam Name: Shea!
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61336827

Personal Description

(Too preface this, my name is pronounced like "shay" not "shee-a" xD)So, first off, a story. The reason I wanted to become a part of the tf2center community began awhile ago. I was in a mumble required lobby, and our med didnt join mumble, didnt pop ubers, barely buffed anyone. so I started a !rep on him. And a man accused me of abusing new players, "how are they gonna get good if you don't give him a chance?" Anyways, the point is, I felt like shit afterwards, and from that day forward. I helped new players instead of repping them. I worked on improving the community, and I feel that becoming a Member would only let me further help, develop, and contribute to this wonderful website. 

other then that, you can see my age is... young. Please don't discriminate because of that. (As a plus, I have a remarkably deep voice for my age) I have 3000 hours of tf2, and about 400-450 lobbies. For the past few weeks, I've spent almost my entire life on this website. I've been Members and staff of many enjin communities. (mostly gaming forums ranging from minecraft to Pokemon)  I've done a lot of video editing. did the youtube thing awhile ago. So I've got that going for me. As stated above I enjoy helping newer players get started with competitive, (I've introduced several to the site myself) and that concludes my member application, Thanks for reading. Let's hope I get in :)

Edited by Computer, 23 September 2014 - 02:02 PM.
Age corrected.

• Shea likes this

#2 Computer

Computer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:41 AM

While you don't appear to have any bans on tf2center or any other online community, I'm wary for accepting you. This is namely because of your age and the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act "The act, effective April 21, 2000, applies to the online collection of personal information by persons or entities under U.S. jurisdiction from children under 13 years of age."

#3 Shea

Shea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Location...behind you.

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:56 PM

While you don't appear to have any bans on tf2center or any other online community, I'm wary for accepting you. This is namely because of your age and the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act "The act, effective April 21, 2000, applies to the online collection of personal information by persons or entities under U.S. jurisdiction from children under 13 years of age."

Sorry. My mistake. My age was a typo. (My correct age is 13... turning 14 next march). Which, by most (including my) standards, is still young. I apologize for the hassle.

Edited by Shea, 21 September 2014 - 10:59 PM.

#4 Computer

Computer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 02:04 PM

Approved. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Approved