Photo
- - - - -
Community Input

Discussion about player level separation

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Poll: Discussion about player level separation (83 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think this is...

1. A good idea! (55 votes [66.27%])

Percentage of vote: 66.27%

2. Neutral. (11 votes [13.25%])

Percentage of vote: 13.25%

3. A bad idea! (17 votes [20.48%])

Percentage of vote: 20.48%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 JoshuaOl

JoshuaOl

• Users
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:55 AM

another thgouht : how about letting foreign free agents into the league? For those playing in solo leagues and using this feature like me, we know most of them are useless, so its not an exagerated influx of talent into the league. But once in a while, a player or two will get us excited.

#42 FrozenFeet

FrozenFeet

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 06:18 PM

It's an ironic downward spiral that players are kicking me from lobbies for not having enough hours/lobbies played, which means that i can't play more lobbies... so what's the point?

This has happened to me half a dozen times in a row before I found someone decent enough to not kick me.

#43 TheGoldenOnyx

TheGoldenOnyx

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:35 AM

I definetly support it being ranked. I wanna start trying to do competitve, but every match I get into(even Highlanders) I get both teams filled with people that have 1000+ hours

#44 Brocolli

Brocolli

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 03:51 PM

I would say as well as showing what playtime and lobbies they have altogether, be able to click on their profile and see how many lobbies of each class, % report rate, playtime as that class 

#45 Kengur

Kengur

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:57 PM

I definetly support it being ranked. I wanna start trying to do competitve, but every match I get into(even Highlanders) I get both teams filled with people that have 1000+ hours

You have to start playing with these people if you want to get any good. Also hours mean shit. Just look at Loveclop here  :D

It's an ironic downward spiral that players are kicking me from lobbies for not having enough hours/lobbies played, which means that i can't play more lobbies... so what's the point?

This has happened to me half a dozen times in a row before I found someone decent enough to not kick me.

Host your own damn lobbys. serveme.tf is for everyone.

• The Once and Future King likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community Input