• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 croma

croma

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:47 PM

Banned as expected. Nothing in the demo, besides one kill, is suspicious at all. SourceTV demos were always spastic, everyone knows that.

ninjamoocow, you wrote that I follow the cart through the hill at tick 26000 in the demo. I don't know if we just have a different meaning to "follow", but according to dictionaries that wasn't following. I knew for a fact that the cart was there. I was zoomed in to get a quick shot, and obviously I can't cover the entire area visually while zoomed in. That is why I quickly flicked over every other second to make sure nothing is coming up. I don't seem to understand your meaning behind "through" too. I obviously aimed above the hill, to get a shot on anyone that may jump, or to get a shot on whoever carries the cart. I knew the cart is being pushed by looking at the HUD at the bottom, and I saw that it is being pushed for a brief moment earlier already (the shit that comes out of the top of the cart connected to the carrier, which anyone could clearly see, even if it was just a second or two that it was visible). The only thing that may have looked suspicious is me killing the jumping soldier on second point from third point. Then again, that was just SourceTV being delayed again, seeing as the soldier even was out of my view already when I killed him.

Edited by croma, 26 August 2014 - 11:48 PM.

#2 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:22 PM

Servers are lag compensated. Demo's aren't, hence why it might look like you shot someone who was no where near your view.
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

#3 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:34 PM

Luop not exactly sure what you are talking about.  I didn't mention anything about people getting clicked that weren't lined up with a shot.

I'm sticking with this one.  It sure would be fun to argue it point by point as we lose focus.

Your 3 steam friends, 2 games and 250 hours in tf2 don't add up to your 100% HS percentages.  Not to mention the ETF2L triggerbot ban 2 weeks ago.  I'm just not buying it.

If another mod wants to take this evidence and review for unban, great.  I'm convinced but will respect a 2nd opinion.

http://forums.tf2cen...triggerbotting/

http://etf2l.org/etf2l/bans/

#4 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:42 PM

It had to do with croma saying that "STV was delayed" and how "it showed the soldier already out of my sight when I killed him". 

I'll review the demo when I get enough time to thoroughly look at it, but a suspicious demo + a ETF2L hacking ban.... Something definitely isn't adding up.

#5 croma

croma

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:59 AM

Three steam friends because I got hacked three weeks or so ago and am too lazy to add any of them back. For what though? I only really chat with one of those three friends right now. I don't need 150 friends, five of whom I would actually chat/play with. Two games because I don't play anything except TF2 and CSS. 250 hours in TF2 because it's boring. After I got those 100 hours (and 15 of those were idled) all I did was play some lobbies and scrims. Public doesn't cut it. No matter which class I play, it's either me being too good or everyone else being shit. Whatever it is, it's not interesting to me. No idea what my headshot percentage is, because I don't believe in statistics. I fought my ban at ETF2L, but they won't even give me the chance to prove anything (which I did before I got banned already), because "I could figure out how to bypass their methods of detecting cheaters".

It had to do with croma saying that "STV was delayed" and how "it showed the soldier already out of my sight when I killed him". 

I'll review the demo when I get enough time to thoroughly look at it, but a suspicious demo + a ETF2L hacking ban.... Something definitely isn't adding up.

I don't know the technical details, all I know is that STV demos don't 100% correctly represent what happens in game.

Edited by croma, 28 August 2014 - 01:01 AM.

#6 quintosh

quintosh

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:05 AM

lol

#7 croma

croma

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:10 AM

lol

Just leave. Don't annoy me with your arguments that don't relate to the discussion like you always do. Maybe once we need someone to tell us how namestealers from 2008 work and that Steam doesn't allow more than four name changes in a short timeframe because of that we will call you again. (hint: that's not even how namestealers work and Steam has nothing to do with it; I did my research after our little talk we had when you tried to derail the talk because you couldn't come up with any valid arguments, lowbrainer)

#8 quintosh

quintosh

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:32 AM

lol

i derailed ok? even though i told you about three times on why i brought it up you still tried to argue about how namestealers work and now you bring it up again :D  is that the only thing you can resort to?

anyway if you want to talk about it again add me on steam

Edited by quintosh, 28 August 2014 - 09:38 AM.

#9 VoidWhisperer

VoidWhisperer

Void

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:30 AM

lol

Just leave. Don't annoy me with your arguments that don't relate to the discussion like you always do. Maybe once we need someone to tell us how namestealers from 2008 work and that Steam doesn't allow more than four name changes in a short timeframe because of that we will call you again. (hint: that's not even how namestealers work and Steam has nothing to do with it; I did my research after our little talk we had when you tried to derail the talk because you couldn't come up with any valid arguments, lowbrainer)

I've seen people copy other people's names much faster than '4/ a small amount of time.'

#10 croma

croma

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:11 PM

lol

i derailed ok? even though i told you about three times on why i brought it up you still tried to argue about how namestealers work and now you bring it up again :D  is that the only thing you can resort to?

anyway if you want to talk about it again add me on steam

You were the one that said I'll get VAC banned soon, have I? And then for whatever retarded reason a shithead like you comes up with you started telling me that namestealers get you VAC banned in a week because they're so obvious, and you told me shit about namestealers from 2008 and how VAC detects their "structure" which leads to quick bans. Never once did I mention namestealers, because what the fuck for? I don't need to argue about how namestealers work anymore, I now know. I keep bringing it up because it's the stupid shit that makes no sense you came up with when we wrote on Steam. I ask you about what the fuck you want from me to prove it's all legit, and you tell me stories that I don't give a shit about. The only reason you brought it up for was to not look like a stupid little shit when talking to someone who has played one of the most cheater infested games there is. I don't even need special knowledge to know more about cheats than you, then again you still have that video of yours with cheats enabled in CSS up.

I've seen people copy other people's names much faster than '4/ a small amount of time.'

Because that's what namestealers do. quintosh tried to tell me that Steam implemented their four namechanges every two minutes or whatever it is to fight namestealers, amongst banning them quicker than other cheats. While in reality namestealers don't have anything to do with Steam, that's also why you don't see the namechanges from namestealers in the last used aliases of that players Steam profile. I know that namestealers used to change names two or three times a second. But if you try to change your name quickly in a row on Steam you can't do it more than four times, which should be the first indicator that Steam has nothing to do with it. quintosh is talking out of his ass and can gtfo with his "knowledge".

Edited by croma, 28 August 2014 - 08:19 PM.

#11 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:41 PM

Discussion locked until a point where Luop can find some time to re-review.  This discussion is not helping your case Croma.

#12 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:20 PM

I agree that you're hacking, for several reasons.

1. Your hit % is off the walls. You barely missed a single shot. And 100% of the kills you got were headshots. 
  2. You have 250 hours in TF2, and 32 hours in sniper. That does not account for your skill, at all.
  3. Not once have you said that you're an alt. Having 250 hours in TF2, not being an alt, and playing this well? You've got to be joking.
  4. You already have a previous ban for triggerbotting, which means we aren't the only ones to think of this.
  5. The demo is extremely suspicious. Even with none of your history, I would have banned you from that alone. 

So yeah, I'll leave this open if another moderator wants to take a look, but there's no way this guy is legit, especially with the amount of hours he has. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected