#1 War

War

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2023 - 11:09 PM

Steam Name: America is cool B}
Steam ID: 76561198074031788

My great grandpa served in WW2 and he fought for the Nazis. I am from Russia where society is more accepting of Nazis due to the lack of laws imposing the views on war. WW2 was the second great moral war of humanity. America has been at war every year of its existence resulting in millions of casualties, billions destabilized into poverty YET THEY OUTLAW SPEAKING IN SUPPORT OF ANOTHER NATION IN A WRONG WAY. (In 1974 they destabilized Africa and South America which is a total of over 1.5 billion people. And they have done so again during the Apartheid and in 2014 as well as constant destabilization).They demonize Nazis. Yet the capitalist America in which you are likely a mindless drone is torturing the world you so happily exploit. I have removed all mention of fascism in my profile, yet you cannot change my views even if this is a breach of the first Amendment and an imposition on my freedom to be an individual and a human being. This is an explanation as you asked. I am not going to convince you at all. I just had to explain why I had Hitler as my profile picture. I have family in Germany and we are very proud people.

#2 Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 09:57 PM

You are entitled to your beliefs and views, but playing on this website means you have to abide by the rules. You have been unbanned.