2 replies to this topic

#1 Smile

Smile

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:20 AM

Hi,

I've been experiencing a lot of connectivity issues lately. When the lobby is about to start a windows pops up and it says "Server is not responding". It doesn't happen all the time. Usually I can connect without any problems, but sometimes I get this message and I cannot connect whatever I do. I tried restarting the game, reconnect into steam, connect manually in-game using the server's ip but none seem to have worked. The funny thing as that all the others in the lobby can connect to the server except me.

I've been getting this issue more frequently lately. Today I was unable to connect to a server three times in a row before I decided to post this. My reliability has now decreased because I obviously get reported when I can't join, and now I'm afraid to join lobbies.

It's definitely not my internet connection because it seems that only in tf2center I have this issue.

Does anyone else experiencing this issue? A would be very grateful if you could help me.

• JanJellego and Enginty like this

#2 VoidWhisperer

VoidWhisperer

Void

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:25 AM

Server is not responding means, generally, that TF2C lost the ability to connect to the server that the lobby is on. This is nothing that you personally have control over, and it should be the lobby leaders' job to fix their server.

#3 Smile

Smile

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:32 AM

Then how can other people in the lobby join the server without any difficulties? It's only me who cannot connect.