#1 Disquse

Disquse

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:21 AM

Link to claim: http://forums.tf2cen...esly/#entry6638

That was stupid! We did what we said our leader, and personally I reported just 1 player (https://yadi.sk/i/1qdYS6bSZPsSu). And then, I do not remember it, just found in his writings.

Admin "TF2C | Luop90❾ | L-r" pardon the expression or you're st***d or you just simply want to give ABSOLUTELY NOT DESERVED BAN. If I don't get unban I'll to doubt the adequacy of the local Administrators.

And dear "Fakeman" can forge console's recording.

Or get me REAL evidence. Or clear my contaminated statistic.

Sorry for my english.

Edited by Disquse, 11 August 2014 - 12:23 AM.

#2 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:00 AM

I didn't use his console recording as evidence in the least. I used the lobby logs that TF2Center tracks. Funny, since they matched his console output as well.

Also, this ban was almost a month ago. Why are you now asking for an unban, when it expired over 4 weeks ago?
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

#3 Disquse

Disquse

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:04 AM

>Also, this ban was almost a month ago. Why are you now asking for an unban, when it expired over 4 weeks ago? 
This: https://yadi.sk/i/ALWewdDhZPvEA and statistic.

And now for single !rep giving ban?

I will stand up on my version prior to ban on forum, I believe that the ban was given undeserved. You can't know that I !rep this guy herd instinct, for example. And u can't know why we reported that guy, maybe hi have bad reputation and more-more.

!rep = Ban and cutting eyes strip on half Profile. No thanks it's stupid.

Millions of times there were instances when REPORTED just for the fact that your game froze and disconnected. My 1 and last report been was given just because of this. My 1 and last rep was given just because of this. Before you ban people for nothing, you will be examined with yours idiotic systems pls.

I still hope to get Unban and remove the damn band

#4 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:08 AM

Let me repeat this again- You are not banned. It was a 3 day ban that expired like 4 weeks ago. All your seeing is the list of all bans placed on your account, and that cannot be removed, as all bans are logged into the system. When I get off mobile I'll post all the evidence against you, provided the logs themself are still available.

#5 Disquse

Disquse

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:24 AM

I know about ban. I can play and more. But now I can't play normaly with dat history and old ban. 

Waiting for evidence to refute them. If the strip is impossible to remove, then you should not, I just stop playing here.

"Ban-History" - silly "invention" of "smarted" guys of all ages and nations.

Why tf2lobby closed...

#6 Disquse

Disquse

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:34 AM

Sorry, no. I am sure that I was banned unfairly. And since you brought this topic to deal with complaints, and examine my own. Fuck this band, I have enough words to admin that I was not deserved banned. And I will fight for those words. And what has this to my age? In my steam-profile,written about me.
And what number of rule which I broke?

Edited by Disquse, 11 August 2014 - 02:38 AM.

#7 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:36 AM

As I thought, the logs have expired. 

037ec5ffbd.png

-And-

2f35d7aabb.png

And yes, the ban history cannot be removed, so what your asking for isn't possible.

And you broke Rule Number 4.5: Inappropriate Behavior.

I'll leave this open incase a dev wants to add anything, but there isn't really anything that can be done.

#8 Disquse

Disquse

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:45 AM

4.5 Inappropriate behaviour

Wasting time in lobbies, inappropriate offclassing, being antagonistic to other players.

What? Really? 4.5?

I hope someday your programmers be smarted and doing normal systems.

I have not received evidence proper evidence of my guilt, can hear the positive verdict and get my latecomer unban?

#9 Taddy

Taddy

Under Probation

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:49 AM

Luop I was told that TF2C adds itself as a listener when lobbies are created. Check the TF2C servers for the log history not logs.tf. If you don't have permission to access those I suggest asking someone else. You have to keep your evidence around when accusing someone of something or you can't prove it and it's viewed as a fluke on your end.

#10 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:50 AM

Luop I was told that TF2C adds itself as a listener when lobbies are created. Check the TF2C servers for the log history not logs.tf. If you don't have permission to access those I suggest asking someone else. You have to keep your evidence around when accusing someone of something or you can't prove it and it's viewed as a fluke on your end.

TF2Center does have a listener, but the logs themself are only kept for a certain period of time (1 to 2 weeks I believe). The second screenshot saying "No log found" is from the TF2C server.

#11 Disquse

Disquse

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:23 AM

It's not my problem, again, why your devs are not thought of it. 
I'm waiting for my verdict.

Dear administrator, don't ignore me please.

Edited by Disquse, 11 August 2014 - 03:23 AM.

#12 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:25 AM

I already told you, the ban has expired, and the ban history cannot be removed. (Like literally, it's impossible for me to do it.)

#13 Disquse

Disquse

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:33 AM

I know that it has expired. I hate to know that I was banned for nothing. If you have no evidence against me - tell me that the ban was given unfairly and I'll be happy. If you have: give them to me.

Why I was banned or not warned, for example?

And why 4.5? 

"Wasting time in lobbies, inappropriate offclassing, being antagonistic to other players."

How does this apply to me and charges against me?

If you can't remove ban history, сall those who can, and I'll talk to him, and will discuss the details of the ban.

Edited by Disquse, 11 August 2014 - 03:41 AM.

#14 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:48 AM

Inappropriate Behavior applies to almost everything that the rules don't cover word by word. If we covered every possible thing that could ever happen, you'd end up with a terms and conditions in similar length to Apple's.

You were banned for !repping a scout that had no disruption to gameplay. From the logs (that sadly aren't there anymore) shows that he was participating. The only logs left are the console logs, which weren't included as evidence as they could have been tampered with. This is defined as "Inappropriate Behavior." You were banned for it, thus settling the case.

Let me restate, as I know that previous post won't suit you.

You should not be arguing about a ban a month after it expired. Had you came in up to two weeks after it was placed, and argued it? The logs would be there, and brought forward. They simply aren't anymore. You have nothing to gain by continuing to argue. Yes, you were banned. Yes, there was evidence. No, it cannot be brought forward, as it doesn't exist anymore. No, we can't remove your ban history.

Edited by Luop90, 11 August 2014 - 03:48 AM.

#15 Disquse

Disquse

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:25 AM

I need proof against me. 

And even IF I were guilty, ban and spoil the statistics for such a trifle - stupid.

You have to point this out. Cuz it is unusual misbehavior. The rules do not have a single word about abuse !rep. Consequently, I did not violated, because it does in rules.

I fight for my honor now, I do not care what I once was banned. And unlike you, I'm not arguing, I prove my innocence.
Yes I where banned. No you don't have evidence. And this is NOT my problem. 

Call those who can normally talk to me about the details of the ban, if you can not prove or remove it (ban).

For example, where is the proof that you have not been banned because of personal hatred? Maybe it's rat - your friend?

#16 Computer

Computer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:09 AM

The ban is over. End of story. Get over it. Rejected.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected