• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 T-Bag

T-Bag

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:29 AM

When trying to join a lobby it asks me to sign in to my steam account.  However, once i have signed myself in, the website fails to acknowledge my action.  I would like some information on how to solve this because this is the only website I have an issue signing into steam with.  

• booty likes this

#2 booty

booty

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:07 AM

suck much?

• booty likes this

#3 R.E.M.

R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:13 PM

Hello,

I'm not an administrator or developer here but I took the liberty of copying a section from a forthcoming FAQ which pertains to this problem. I hope it will be helpful to you. If however you find the problem persists then I'm certain one of the developers or admins will be able to help you furthur.

I attempt to sign in using Steam and enter the correct information. However I am taken back to the main lobby page with the Steam Login button still visible and I haven't been logged into my account?

This can occur if your name contains common tags used to identify Admins. You will be notified if this is the case by a message popup. Please remove any text in your steam name that refers yourself as an Admin.

Another cause of this issue can be a restrictive firewall or antivirus closing connections between yourself, TF2Center and Steam. Try adding an exception to allow Steam and TF2Center, or temporarily disabling your protection when using TF2Center.

Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.

#4 likwid

likwid

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:08 AM

I'm having the same problem and i have tried those solutions and i'm still having the problem 

#5 Some_Thing

Some_Thing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • LocationPerth Australia

Steam Profile

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:33 AM

Do you have more than 100 hours of TF2 playtime on your account? If not, then you don't meet the minimum hours requirement.

#6 PUDOX

PUDOX

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:13 PM

It means you need 100 hours tf2, you have 68. But I already have much more than 100...what can I do???

#7 Some_Thing

Some_Thing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • LocationPerth Australia

Steam Profile

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:57 AM

Please post in the mega thread located here: http://forums.tf2cen...file-link-here/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Completed