#1 Professor Hugbox

Professor Hugbox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:17 AM

• Steam Name: Professor Hugbox
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19673576

My name is Professor Hugbox, I am the owner of the Steam Group "Jump Academy", a group dedicated to helping TF2 community members learn how to Rocket/Sticky jump, with over 5000 members and counting in our group. I have been playing TF2center for a little bit now, after taking a break from competetive type deals for a while and recently coming back only to find that Lobby had shut down and this site basically replaced it. I love the community and wish to be a part (Even if very small) of the competetive community. I hope to rise to a point where I am a general manager of TF2center, and I intend to work hard to get there. My love for TF2 communities is why I work hard every day for Jump Academy and intend to work hard for TF2center as well as I help enrich the community ass a whole. Thank you for your consideration.

#2 VoidWhisperer

VoidWhisperer

Void

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:09 PM

I was talking to him, on jump academy yesterday. He was fun to be around, and even admitted that he can't even do the last few jumps on sync :P... Also, you might want to fix this: "well as I help enrich the community ass a whole."

• Professor Hugbox likes this

#3 Professor Hugbox

Professor Hugbox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:18 PM

I was talking to him, on jump academy yesterday. He was fun to be around, and even admitted that he can't even do the last few jumps on sync :P... Also, you might want to fix this: "well as I help enrich the community ass a whole."

Ha! That's embarressing! Thanks, but it won't let me edit the post. Just this one.

Edited by Professor Hugbox, 09 August 2014 - 08:20 PM.

#4 Computer

Computer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:12 AM

Approved. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Approved