mekoru_

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationShnee ville

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:08 PM

Basic Information

Personal Description

Just want to join the community since I have been here for last few weeks of summer. 
Only about 180 lobbies, but I do spend a lot of time here. I'm pretty friendly, but a huge weirdo. 
I honestly don't plan on becoming a mod since my hands are usually full.  I can easily be contacted from steam to small talk, or chat on skype and such.
I do also graphic wallpapers, I dunno if that's useful information. These are very old though D:
http://i.imgur.com/BNmGPPZ.png

http://i.imgur.com/jDWSWkU.png

• Ellcrusty likes this

#2 Sterling

Sterling

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:21 PM

Just wanted to add my two cents in saying Mekoru has been a negative impact on lobbies I have played in and has kicked me and others out of slots for no reason besides to give the slot to somebody they know. Overall, my friends and I have begun to stray away from lobbies hosted by him.

Sterling~

#3 Tury

Tury

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids, Michigan

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:42 AM

Mekoru is a pretty cool dude and a is a really good spy. Also sterling, lots of lobby leaders kick people for friends. It's just how it goes it's usually not a personal thing. And it's currently not against the rules to kick and ban people for friends.

#4 The Once and Future King

The Once and Future King

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:05 PM

Mekoru is a pretty cool dude and a is a really good spy. Also sterling, lots of lobby leaders kick people for friends. It's just how it goes it's usually not a personal thing. And it's currently not against the rules to kick and ban people for friends.

Just because it's not against the rules doesn't mean it doesn't say something to the person's character.

#5 Computer

Computer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 03:54 PM

Given that mekoru.exe attempted to submit another application under another account and negative behavior described, I will be denying this application.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Denied, Pending