#344 rayyy

rayyy

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 February 2016 - 09:39 PM

so hes complaing about 1€ a month ??

No, I'm saying that saying that people who don't pay 1€ a month aren't taking tf2center seriously is a little extreme. There are a number of reasons someone wouldn't want to or couldn't pay any amount of money for something like this. Also for people with not much time, they simply wouldn't be able to use this feature. There's not much point in paying for a service you never use. Okay, it supports the site, but you'd be better off donating, so you get donator perks AND access to advanced lobbies (which doesn't mean much for people like that). And again, there are some reasons people can't donate. However, they must not be taking lobbies seriously because they can't wait for hours for an advanced lobby to fill up!

I apologise if I come across a little selfish through these posts but I'm just trying to get my point across. I've never been very good at that haha. I would love to support the site by donating at some point, but I just can't right now, for personal reasons. :)

Don't get me wrong, I think advanced lobbies are a good idea, but I don't think you should assume that people who aren't part of them aren't serious at lobbying.

Edited by rayyy, 19 February 2016 - 09:34 PM.

Comp players bash traders and traders bash comp players. As both, feel free to bash me whether you're a trader or a comp player! :D

#345 THE_WILLY

THE_WILLY

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 10:13 PM

AL should have some kind of ranking or ladder to make it more competitive and to add value to it. Just making the lobby experience better won't attract that many people in my opinion and if MM has a ranking why shouldn't a paid service offer it as well?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community Input