• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hyphen

hyphen

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 05:36 PM

Two years ago, I was banned from TF2Center for using a spy decloak volume modifier. I have been cleared to play in all TF2 leagues (UGC and RGL) for over a year now. As my ban in those leagues have been lifted, I have made over three unban requests; however, these requests have been ignored and deleted. I believe I should be given a second chance to play on my favorite competitive TF2 site.

• VeLT likes this

#2 VeLT

VeLT

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 05:46 PM

please unban my friend, there is literally no reason to not even talk to him about it. deleting the forum posts and not giving a response is just unfair, and doesn't make a bit of sense.

#3 eX.Hunter

eX.Hunter

• Users
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 08:33 PM

he turned into a new leaf, he got another chance in RGL and has been playing for a year now, I think he should be unbanned too

#4 Hoxy

Hoxy

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 09:49 PM

If your ban requests have not been written eloquently, then they will simply be removed instead of considered.

You need to write reason why you were banned, why you wish to be unbanned and give the mods a good reason. If you simply said I'm sorry then it will be ignored.

Also, if you were banned for cheating, I believe that is permanent and irrevokable even if leagues give you a second chance.