• PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:08 PM

Basic Information

• Steam Name: The 0nce and Future King
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13684329

Personal Description

I currently play in UGC HL, subbing on a Silver team.  In the previous two seasons founded and lead an Iron and then Steel HL team.  I do not have any website coding skills or anything like that, though I do know how to set up and maintaining a TF2 game server , so I can provided assistance in questions people have about server issues.

I have only recently become aware of TF2 center earlier this year, and have started becoming more active in lobbying as I find it a good way to practice and work on gaining skill in new classes (it was especially nice for the week I was between teams this season since I was not getting any regular comp play while not on a team.)  Even when I cannot actively lobby I like to check into the TF2center homepage to see how many lobbies are going on, and if there are very few (or none) NA lobbies I will offer to make lobbies for people using my TF2 server as long as none of  my friends are already using it since I make it available to others for lobbying purposes.

I would like to be able to become more active in making suggestions and improving suggestions to help improve the TF2 center experience.  What this site has done to improve on what Tf2Lobby used to do with the addition of Mumble and a better interface is already great and I look forward to see what improvements the future of the site holds.

#2 jayserp

jayserp

former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:55 PM

Approved :) Please check out the members area to see current topics for discussion. Any questions, just ask me or a member of the admin team.

jayserp | steam

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Approved