No replies to this topic

#1 Laszlo

Laszlo

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 09:07 PM

Hey!
So I have just under 3,100 hours in TF2 and I've wanted to get into highlander for a long time now. I can play almost any class, but I lack mostly in medic, spy, and engie. I played soldier for a group of friends last year when we did the Hydro.tf and was a sub scout for the Fresh Meat challenge hosted by Scrap.tf, but didn't end up being needed. I'm most familiar with pyro in a highlander setting but I'd be willing to try other classes as well.

About me:
I'm generally easygoing and can get along with most people relatively well, and I won't be purposely toxic to teammates or opponents. Even if the game's going badly in our favor I try to think positively. I'm one who doesn't get pissed easily (especially at games), and tend to be one for (almost) any kind of humor. I live in North America so I'd prefer teams near there.

Communication (In-game):
I'd prefer to use Discord to communicate with teammates in and out of any official games since I've become very familiar with it and it's very easy to set up a server/group for teams to us. I bring this up mostly because I played a lobby (Pyro, HL) here before using Mumble, which I don't like to use personally. The game was awkward for me since I had very limited understanding of the app I was being thrown into suddenly, as well as it being my first lobby.  I was also intimidated by some of the people I was going up against, but I tried my best for the team and to not worry about who the other people were.

Contacting me: 
If you want to get in contact me regarding this, talk for a while to get to know me better, or just play a game or two, the best way would be my Steam profile [ https://steamcommuni...m/id/antarktis/ ] however I'd prefer Discord since their voice chat is just better and I have Steam notification off on mobile. If you want to use Discord, add my steam (make sure to comment you're from here so I don't ignore it, I get a lot of spam accounts), message me, and I'll get my info for ya!  ^_^

Edited by Laszlo, 31 July 2019 - 09:08 PM.

• Enginty likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LFT, HL