• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 12:34 PM

Steam Name: iced out chains on hundo gang 4r
Steam ID: [U:1:368558514]
Lobby ID: #1009359

Dear TF2C

Player: https://steamcommunity.com/id/buud/ (the gimp)
Was afk for a while so fral and I repped him since we are 1 down and losing.
The player in the subject said to not do that otherwise he'll rcon kick me.
I jokingly said do it and he did kick me, after saying I'm not doing anything, when we are really 1 down, so to be honest our whole team couldn't really do anything.
He then proceeded to rcon kick me another time and then do an rcon ban.
I don't understand how it is acceptable for him to think that it's okay to afk for a round or two, and then when someone tries to rep as we are losing you threaten to rcon kick?
To which the player responds with:
BLU iced out chains on hundo gang 4 banned from tf2c RED B34T_TR4KKeR XD BLU iced out chains on hundo gang 4 imagine caring Console [TF2Center]: Sub on his way for Lobby#1009359 BLUE MEDIC: PogoGogo BLU ign ok BLU ign i rq RED B34T_TR4KKeR lol xD RED B34T_TR4KKeR so why u play it BLU iced out chains on hundo gang 4 because im bored BLU iced out chains on hundo gang 4 I really dont care if I get banned or not BLU scooty imagine thinking its ok to afk for 2 rounds and then threatening to rcon someone when they type rep BLU iced out chains on hundo gang 4 im rconing you because you suck BLU fral now he left BLU iced out chains on hundo gang 4 !rcon kick scooty BLU iced out chains on hundo gang 4 ok now you can rep him BLU iced out chains on hundo gang 4 !rep our scout Console TF2Center: !rep our scout 1: HowTheFuckIsCyberBullyingReal Console TF2Center: !rep our scout 2: the gimp RED B34T_TR4KKeR so ez RED terra gg

So not only does he not care if he is banned or not, but after rcon kicking me, he is then fine with repping the other scout and then does so himself??

Thanks for your time.

#3 Guest_Pitts_*

Guest_Pitts_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2019 - 02:59 PM

rcon abuse - 1st offense 

3 day login ban + 1 week CL ban