Illeniumâ„¢

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 08:30 PM

Steam Name: ☪ Maady
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:155433675
Lobby ID: https://tf2center.com/lobbies/1006997

This player plays in Algeria in the national HL team.
My friend CoCoBaer and I play for the Israeli national HL team.
We played them today (6/21) and they kicked and banned us from the lobby because we beat them in our official.
Personally I think it's really not cool that they are acting this toxic and can't keep things in a sportive way.

#2 Guest_Pitts_*

Guest_Pitts_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2019 - 07:43 PM

8. Lobby Tools Usage 8.1 Use of Lobby Kick/Ban Tools

The kick/ban tools are for use at the lobby leaders discretion only. No complaints accepted. Lobby leaders are encouraged to be good hosts, respect other players and use these tools sparingly. Any abuse of these tools will be met with a lengthy ban. Some examples of Abuse of these tools includes things such as kicking all players who join, kicking players because you feel they 'aren't good enough', kicking players as an act of ill will, kicking players because you 'forgot to reserve' a slot, etc...

Contrary to this, it is acceptable for lobby leaders to kick those players whom are constantly griefing them, or people they associate with.

Excessively kicking/banning players is not allowed; as a general metric, indiscriminately kicking more than 5 players in one lobby may be met with a ban.

1st offense - 3 day CL ban