res

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 07:36 PM

Steam Name: System
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151605884
Lobby ID: 990313

He joined the lobby, got uber on first (obviously), ran into the sniper sightline and died ofc, so he dropped.
He then proceeded to instantly quit the match, so we didnt have a med from Badwater 1st onwards.
Ive heard that this is an ongoing problem with him, so pls punish him like he deserves for trolling on multiple occasions.

• JasonNom likes this

#2 Guest_Pitts_*

Guest_Pitts_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2019 - 12:35 PM

ok, let's take an actual look at system's case.  system isn't exactly the greatest player in the game, skills wise, but i can assure you that he doesn't troll. he's just not very good at playing med, and to be honest i have seen him improving since he first started playing on this site.i've watched demos of him playing and really, it's just lack of gamesense and general awareness. this lobby in particular, he did leave the match due to him being bashed for his skills in game, so he left, knowing he'd get banned for it.  i've played with system and i know he doesn't rq that often, or at all ,  to be fair.  you guys need to start giving advice instead of shittalking.