Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 08:59 PM

Steam Name: V!s
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84753058

Regarding this https://forums.tf2ce...clamationmarks/

Once the lobby started, enemies changed their team name to my nickname (mysteri did so in particular) as a way to make fun of me avoiding him. I went on their team and changed the name back to normal as a way to show them that I am not OK with their trolling behaviour, and once everything was set and we readied up, they changed the team name back to my name (this time tantwo did it). Mysteri is known for being incredibly toxic and acting childish in every possible manner, therefore I assumed their stubbornness wouldn't stop there so I proceeded to kick one of them, punishing one and warning the other. And both of them were aware why I did it, so his claims that they did not deserve it are straight out lies. I understand you would assume the reasoning behind my actions are stupid, but I am just not OK with jerks sometimes.

I closed the lobby because everybody knows subs for bball lobbies take much longer to come than a new lobby would fill, so I proceeded to make another one right after.

And also he keeps banning me fromany lobbie i join again for no reason.
More lies. I only banned mysteri from joining my next lobby and solely from that one lobby because I was certain his childish behaviour wouldn't stop there. Proof of this is an earlier game I played against him http://logs.tf/2107614, where I CERTAINLY did not ban him. Not to mention he got it right back at me the same day (Check #950120)

The perma ban for creating lobbies is irrelevant too as I proved the last ban for creating lobbies that was upon me and was supposed to last for a month was based on insufficient evidence (much like this one) and I got unbanned, therefore, if the current ban is going to be sustained, then the create lobby one should be reduced to a month at least.

There should be some kind of punishment for lying in someone's ban request, don't you think? :huh:

#2 Warpy

Warpy

☄

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 90965 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 02 September 2018 - 06:01 PM

Not a valid reason to RCON kick.

Report them on the forums if you feel they are breaking the rules.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected