• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PaffaLon

PaffaLon

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 06:23 PM

I've quite recently started playing the comp that now days is a thing in TF2. Since I do really enjoy the intense matches the game mode gives me more often then it occurs in pubs it really keeps it all fun and interesting.

Now I'm looking for a competitive team of 6 players to play comp with. 

Nowadays I'm playing medic most of the time since I find it more fun to punch the other team with keeping my team alive and ready to push for the objective. I'm considering my self as a very good medic player since I can have 2-4 player overcharged at once. Really depends on the distance between them, tho it's doable.

For other classes I'm playing mostly all classes except off spy, I just can't get the timing right. ^^ Otherwise I'm considered my self as an average/ good on most of the classes. Would be rather interesting to have a 2nd and 3rd opinion on it as well.

Now I'm looking for a competitive team of 6 to both getting better in the game in term of pure skill and having a great time during matches, train matches and all that.

I haven't played ESL since 2010, and then I played the game Day of Defeat with the Swedish clan Brothers of Sweden, It is quite back in the time now and it would be fun to come back to the competitive gameplay with a good team with plenty of personalities and good atmosphere. :)

Anyhow, I'm checking here now and then. Otherwise send me a pm here or on steam.
With kind regards.
PaffaLon.

#2 PaffaLon

PaffaLon

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:08 PM

No longer looking for a team.

#3 Lorettasoilk

Lorettasoilk

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 04:43 PM

I know I havent been with the Behude for a long time yet, so I dont know how much weight my opinion will have, but I fully back Lord Nagumo. Very dependable and cool guy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 6s