#1 gr:m

gr:m

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 12:15 AM

Steam Name: gr:m
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13337729

Hi, was wonder if you guys would consider unbanning me? i apologize to anything ive said to anyone. i never meant anything to offend anyone. im trying to bring back the highlander 9s community (imo pugs suck and whatever this 7s stuff is.). a lot of people i talk to play center. they are like a new generation and i wish i could play with them and enjoy center for what it was. and older center players would like to come back and play with me but they know that probably will never happened. i have a server ready to make lobbies with. im trying to get back into tf2 and tf2comp but thats hard to do if i have nowhere good to play. valve match making isnt fun either. i miss this environment and would like to help bring it back to life. come on ive been playing league and its been hurting my life. if it helps ill take a perma mute on the website if you guys dont trust me. all im trying to do is play a good game with my friends and old friends. again sorry for anything ive said wrong to anyone. i just wanna play heavy tf2 like if it were 2015. please and thanks! :

#2 Warpy

Warpy

☄

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 90965 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 25 February 2018 - 03:13 AM

Alright

Don't be a dick and you'll be fine.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned