#1 tiny

tiny

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:37 AM

Steam Name: #tiny.♡
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:189745731

So I made a reservation for a server and since I don't have enough lobbies to make it myself I always get my friend Saku to create them. After it was made not many people were joining and it was kinda dead so I tried to copy the lobby link so I can say hey come join! and they click it to open the tab with the lobby in it. I accidentally still had all the server info that I pasted to my friend on my clipboard instead of the lobby link and I pasted it. I didn't know what to do so I made a joke about "hEy HiJAcK it!" and then I got banned.

The RED circle in the image is me realizing the mistake I just made
The BLUE circle in the image is the stupid joke I made which is part of the reason I'm banned for 8 days.

#2 tiny

tiny

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:42 AM

Steam Name: #tiny.♡
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:189745731

So I usually make reservations for servers and my friend Saku creates the lobby with the info I give him for it. We do this because I don't have enough lobbies to make them myself yet. So whenever we do this, I copy and paste the info to him so that he can create it. Once the lobby was made, it was kinda dead so I decided to try and copy the lobby link and paste it into the main page chat so people sitting around will see it and join. When I went to click the lobby link I didn't actually copy it and still had the connect info and whatnot on my clipboard.......when I went to try and paste what I thought was the lobby link I actually put the server info in the chat. I didn't know what to do so I said lol isn't this epic haha hijack it because I was like "let me make a joke out of this" Then I proceeded to get banned for 8 days.

The RED circle in the image is me realizing my mistake.
The BLUE circle in the image is the stupid joke I made.

:(

#3 Mikers

Mikers

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:03 AM

Unbanned. Please review our rules at https://tf2center.com/rules before returning to the site.

Please for the future do not ever post any server information in any chat on TF2Center's end. Get your lobby count to 50 and you won't have to beg other people to open lobbies for you.

Just Read the Rules!

Your #1 friend for the usage of TF2Center is the rules page.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned