• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BlueJakePL

BlueJakePL

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:45 PM

I saw once while playing that on spectators was "SourceTV". So I joined to lobby and I stayed in spectators. I thought that when match begin, I would watch it, but nothing happened. So I launched TF2, then community servers and checked "Spectate" Tab. After few seconds, I found server called "SourceTV" with players from lobby that I wanted to watch. But sadly it was protected with password. I tried to write in console "connect server IP and Port", but there was error "Bad Spectator Password". Is there possiblity to watch other people match? Thanks

#2 Mikers

Mikers

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:02 PM

If you wish to watch people play lobbies, you will need to talk to the lobby leader about STV connect info. Not allowed to spectate in-game.

"Respect those above you. Set an example for those below you. That is the formula for a wholesome life."

#3 BraydenEnr

BraydenEnr

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationJaboatao Dos Guararapes

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:21 PM

Hi there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

My website ... learn colors with nursery Rhymes songs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users