#1 psy

psy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:10 AM

• Steam Name: psy
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38232231

Well I've been into TF2 for a good few years now, playing competitively at a mid-high level, played TF2Lobby a ton and have been dabbling with TF2Center since the very start. I've got 86 lobbies played so far and I use the site on a pretty much daily basis. I think it's an excellent service as it is and I love how involved the developers are with the community, playing lobbies and dipping into the global chat to take part in conversations and discuss feedback, and this is what has inspired me to even take an interest in becoming a member in the first place.

In terms of tangible experience and skills with development, I don't have anything to offer aside from trivial web development and server administration knowledge (like, really trivial). My feedback as a person that's been passionately playing video games (such as TF2), tinkering with computers and using the internet regularly for a large portion of my life is what I really think I could contribute with. I know what is and isn't possible, I know what people want and I know how to be constructive and humble with criticism and feedback.

Thanks for reading.

• R.E.M. likes this

#2 jayserp

jayserp

former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:56 PM

Approved :) Please check out the members area to see current topics for discussion. Any questions, just ask me or a member of the admin team.

jayserp | steam

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Approved